Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

3,502 posts in this topic

Isn’t that the one with 3 rows of stitches running through the jersey on each of the numbers?  You’ll also have to move the NHL2000 patch to the right side.  Have fun with it!  :P

2 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Isn’t that the one with 3 rows of stitches running through the jersey on each of the numbers?  You’ll also have to move the NHL2000 patch to the right side.  Have fun with it!  :P

It is. I've been watching it on eBay for a while and the OBO price finally dropped low enough for me to take a shot at it, and I got it for $40 shipped.

3 hours ago, Carl said:

🚨⚠️ I have acquired an authentic MADE IN CANADA Adidas Avalanche jersey. I was too excited not to share the news. Will post pictures and comments tomorrow. 

I'm curious to know how sizing compares to an EDGE 2.0

6 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

It is. I've been watching it on eBay for a while and the OBO price finally dropped low enough for me to take a shot at it, and I got it for $40 shipped.

For your first project jersey you sure picked a doozy. Let us know how it goes. And whether you ever want to do another project after that one.

6 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Worth playing with for $40. Curious to see how it goes, keep us updated throughout!

It arrived yesterday. Game issued Colorado Avalanche adidas authentic jersey. Size 56 (I had no other choice for size). 

A few comments:

1- Numbers are all kiss cut. 

2- I actually don't own any other size 56, so it's hard to compare but I was surprised at how well it fits me. I'm usually a size 52 for the Reebok EDGE. I'm 6'3" and over 200 pounds. 

3- The shoulder patches are not embroidered which to me was a big surprised. At first I thought it was like the Reebok replicas, but upon further examination, the material is higher quality than that. Still though. 

4- I've zoomed in on the actual Ads logo so you can see the material. 

5- How did I get it? Through a friend of a friend who is a member of the Avalanche organization and I called in a favour. I did not have the option to choose the player, though I'm thrilled with Barrie. #4 is a great hockey number and he is a member of the Avalanche leadership group (even is unlettered). 

6- I got it at cost, and it didn't break the bank. Adidas would 100% be able to sell those and there would be a market for it (obviously, as we know). 

7- In my humble opinion, the Avalanche is probably the most improved uniform this year. The design is simply gorgeous. 

23880051047_2c93b219b4_k.jpgSans titre 

38027886354_427ba9cacc_k.jpgSans titre 

23880051037_3db2890999_k.jpgSans titre 

26968252089_63208bd2cd_k.jpgSans titre 

23880049747_028161fc9b_k.jpgSans titre 

37857254715_bc5fc9001b_k.jpgSans titre 

Real nice Av's jersey, I'm glad they went back to the mountain peaks at the hem line like in the '90's.  It's a shame they didn't bring back the glacial twill for the name and numbers though.

Nice pics, Carl.  Totally agree with your last comment.  Those are a huge improvement, and I think the design works really well with the Adidas template.

Wow, just wow.

How much is "Cost"?

59 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

How much is "Cost"?

200US. Actually, I'm assuming it's cost. I don't know that for a fact. But that number makes sense.

My Classic Auctions prize finally arrived:

2v2udN4BGx2YANR.jpg
2v2udN4wLx2YANR.jpg

The wear doesn't show up too well in the pictures but there are a bunch of stick marks and scrapes up and down both arms. The captains C was even stitched on by hand which is awesome. They even included a nice photomatch showing him sitting on the bench with the small mark on the C clear as day. What a steal this was.

9 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

2v2udN4BGx2YANR.jpg
2v2udN4wLx2YANR.jpg

The wear doesn't show up too well in the pictures but there are a bunch of stick marks and scrapes up and down both arms. The captains C was even stitched on by hand which is awesome. They even included a nice photomatch showing him sitting on the bench with the small mark on the C clear as day. What a steal this was.

Mike that is a beauty for sure 

jRWQCn1.jpg

Will soon be a Linden jersey!!

3 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

2v2udN4BGx2YANR.jpg
2v2udN4wLx2YANR.jpg

Probably my favorite USA jersey!  Nice pickup!

8 minutes ago, Hawks2797 said:

Yeah those are beautiful. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

From another tournament lost to Canada??

You're banned.

I honestly don't know what I like more...the Otto showing up yesterday or my final sales total from the gwa auctions this morning!

15 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

15 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I have blanks for sale... hint hint, wink winkscript>

2 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

I have blanks for sale... hint hint, wink winkscript>

What size 

10 minutes ago, cowboys said:

What size 

1 hour ago, CJ Matthews said:

A 56 would have just been sold. 

99% sure I owned this previously and bought it back from the guy I sold it to. Either way, it’s one I regretted parting with so I’m glad to have it (or one like it) back. 

37885089265_625976d6f3_b.jpg

26996195919_cf034ba973_b.jpg

While I have been selling and acquiring jerseys over the past few months, I haven't really posted any of them.  I got this one in yesterday and have others on the way soon.  Kyle Palmieri 15-16 Red Set 2 game worn jersey.  He scored 7 goals and had 3 assists in this jersey.  Wear is really nice for an Edge 2.0 with a whole cluster of repairs on the right sleeve and marks on the crest which I was able to photo match.

37885205755_c1dc532dcb_c.jpg

38772194201_bba690d1e3_c.jpg

37885205965_df3a477af2_c.jpg

15 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

Check your pms as I messaged you