It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man, I love those AreTnas jerseys!! Those and the St Pats from last season are so unique. I'd never buy one, but I think they're awesome. 

Picked up another 3.0 practice jersey; finally in size 54. I'll be alternating between this one and my black 56 2.0 that I posted the other week. (stripping the crest as we speak)

DSCF4476-vi.jpg

DSCF4477-vi.jpg

While I own a bunch of 56 3.0's and know they're too big for me, I was still hopeful that a 58 would be manageable. Sadly it is not. So I'll have to sell these and try to find another alternative for a white jersey to play in. 

DSCF4478-vi.jpg

DSCF4479-vi.jpg

18 hours ago, LAK74 said:

JB’s retail Hawks 2009 WC’s all had retail tags with single layer fight strap attachments.  I’m pretty sure they were not team-issued, and he did the same thing with the Bruins 2010 WC’s as well.  I think I remember some members here saying that their Bruins 2.0’s had really recent born-on dates which were well after 2010.

Interesting, never even thought to look, but you're right. Mine is dated 2015.

Take that, mfitz!   :)

40 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Look at me I'm mfitz804 and I know the answer to nothing...

Look at me, I’m DJ Rhea and I think a cake is pudding and dental care is only theoretical. 

27 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

No, it’s your mum, guv’nor!

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

No, it’s your mum, guv’nor!

Well would be hard as she's not a caricature of American tourists, anyway, before either of us get a ban from here (I know it's a relaxed forum but someone might get cross) I'm going to bow out.

7 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Well would be hard as she's not a caricature of American tourists, anyway, before either of us get a ban from here (I know it's a relaxed forum but someone might get cross) I'm going to bow out.

I win. #1776RepeatsItself!

3 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

And you wonder why the world has little respect for America.

You consistently have nothing better to do than to make stupid comments about my posts, don’t be surprised when it comes back to you. 

On 2/3/2018 at 6:50 AM, DJ Rhea said:

27332139_10159910629075402_1745813298949

I love the jersey but am I the only one that thinks the stitching looks like bathroom tissue? 

38 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

I love the jersey but am I the only one that thinks the stitching looks like bathroom tissue? 

Well, now I do.