Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

4,119 posts in this topic

First pick ups in a while.

This one is going to be a Nylander #62

img-6766_orig.jpg

To be a Freddy Andersen (goalie cut)

img-6764_orig.jpg

To be a Jake Allen (goalie cut) - I think these are gorgeous. Still need to pick up the winter classic patch

img-6765_orig.jpg

I've really been trying to focus my collection over the past bit on just having goalie jerseys and Leafs related stuff

Just arrived. 2003 Albany River Rats 10th Anniversary "All Decade Team" Petr Sykora. The Rats produced only one home and road jersey with commemorative patch for each of the 10 players on the All Decade team. Rats LOA & All Decade news release/roster included.

40142330912_77ad3e56f6_k.jpg

26302373838_7541a44079_k.jpg

Edited by OneJerseyMemorabilia

2 hours ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Just arrived. 2003 Albany River Rats 10th Anniversary "All Decade Team" Petr Sykora. The Rats produced only one home and road jersey with commemorative patch for each of the 10 players on the All Decade team. Rats LOA & All Decade news release/roster included.

Pretty cool. Definitely my second favorite Rats design after the black alternates. 

On 2/4/2018 at 4:51 PM, thebiggoalie said:

Listen up boys. Stop arguing with eachother and just agree with eachother that the Flyers suck!

u4TGwPC.png?fb

2013-14 Rookie Gamer of Nick Bjugstad, including my favorite photomatch I've ever found27971870_10154969439630881_246947727401827867260_10154969439530881_812948146758327657884_10154969439520881_3587893413307

On 2/9/2018 at 8:04 PM, mfitz804 said:

Pretty cool. Definitely my second favorite Rats design after the black alternates. 

Thanks! Been looking for one of these all decade team jerseys for a long time and just thrilled that it's Sykora. 

26 minutes ago, hale101 said:

First jersey ever arrived today from cool hockey , thoughts on the quality? 

https://imgur.com/a/vVwHc

Congrats.

1991-92 Ray Bourque Boston Bruins TBTC Jersey Size 52

1991-92 Ray Bourque Boston Bruins TBTC Jersey Front1991-92 Ray Bourque Boston Bruins TBTC Jersey Back1991-92 Ray Bourque Boston Bruins TBTC Jersey Patch

BOURQUE! BOURQUE! BOURQUE!

25602836468_5c5c9b0ff4_b.jpg

Edited by spudrock512

I can’t even say how proud I am that my Swedish Chef thing caught on. 

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

1991-92 Ray Bourque Boston Bruins TBTC Jersey Size 52

Who did the customization? I’ve had a blank for years and I’m probably going with Bourque or Moog. 

Edited by thebiggoalie

Gianfranco (I can't remember his user name on here) made the kit for me. Very good work and accurate, awesome communication, too. I was going to go through Keener, but this was a bit easier for me this time.  I complete all the sewing myself.

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

Who did the customization? I’ve had a blank for years and I’m probably going with Bourque or Moog. 

Sell it to me I will take care of it 

1 hour ago, spudrock512 said:

Gianfranco (I can't remember his user name on here) made the kit for me. Very good work and accurate, awesome communication, too. I was going to go through Keener, but this was a bit easier for me this time.  I complete all the sewing myself.

High five Brent.  Looks sweet.

Awesome TBTC.

Picked up a blank Rangers Hockey Fights Cancer warm-up jersey a little while back which has personal meaning for my family. I've seen lots of *bad* customization work done on these around the arena. I figured it would be no big deal to have it properly customized later via Arena Wear, but they told me they were not the ones who did that work for the Rangers; they said it was done in-house by the team.

I didn't think it would be such a big deal to print the background on the fabric for the letters. However, after talking with Keener it sounded like it was actually more trouble than it was worth for them. It just wouldn't make sense to go through all the setup work to produce a single jersey at regular pricing. I understood where they were coming from and came up with an alternate proposal.

As luck would have it, I've done graphic design professionally in the past, and, further, a high school friend of mine happened to have purchased the actual jersey used by Pavelec in the warm-ups. (This is notable as Pavelec wears #31.) I used this to get the proper dimensions and then offered to the good folks at Keener that I'd do the legwork on the design. As it turned out I sourced the logos and created the tiled pattern to be sublimated onto the numbers.

The game-day photos made it appear as though the letters were stitched onto the nameplate, though I realized through my friend's close-up pics that the players' names were sublimated as well. The shoulder number location was non-standard.

I think the folks at Keener were appreciative of all the work I put into the jersey, which showed my commitment but also made their work faster and easier. 

It's still an Indo Adidas jersey; I have to confess I like the Adidas styling, though I prefer the made-in-Canada material quality.

2VJVLpM.jpg

K1hiSCf.jpg

Nice Bourque, spudrock.  I'll second the TMLFAN customization service.  He's done some great work for me.

That HFC Rangers is pretty sweet.  It's always nice to see a tough project come out well.

3 hours ago, cowboys said:

Sell it to me I will take care of it 

I’ll think about it. 

24 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I’ll think about it. 

Thanks sir drop me a line on here or FB 

9 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

As someone who ends up with your leftovers, I ask that you please do it up as a Moog. I'll be happy to take it off your hands once you get tired of it. 

Edited by Dr_Puck

Finally made use of these blanks.

003.JPG

005.JPG

004.JPG

4 hours ago, Biscuit In The Basket said:

Finally made use of these blanks.

003.JPG

005.JPG

004.JPG

a John Scott 'hawks jersey? niceee. excellent choice. 

btw, if this is the same biscuit I am familiar with from the 'hawks board, I am totally outing you as a closet Oilers fan.... 😜

Love the look of this jerseys and figured I would go with one of these to try out the Adidas. Now that I got it in my hands my initial in store opinion of the Adidas Retails has changed. Not a fan at all. They feel cheap when compared to Reebok Edge and older jerseys. I thought the fabric was thicker than what it was and compared to the edges. really thin. I like the neck lines on the Edges more then the small circle collars on these. Also I don't see how they jacked up the sizing on these as bad as they did. I can fit a 54 Edge with pads with ease however this 56 is tighter then I like in them but at the same time still feels small wearing with regular clothes.. Beautiful look but really makes me question buying anymore, which is a shame.

IMG_4713

To counter, this ended up being one of my favorite pickups. Absolutely love the brass looking tie string holes and the heavy duty, almost wool sweater feel of the collars. 

IMG_4714

Was able to finish off my initial Tampa Bay Edge run with the alternate. Love the blue and the shoulder logo on these.

IMG_4719IMG_4720

This was a spur of the moment pickup, but I am probably one of the only people on earth that probably preferred the red, black and silver look to the original set. 

IMG_4717

IMG_4718

The last one I was surprised to find for less than a 100 for a player with the same last name and spelling. The Bleeding of the colors on the first run of edges are pretty bad. First game worn for me as well. 

Game worn Brett Clark 07-08 Meigray Tagged

IMG_4715IMG_4716

Edited by AeroFishOne

3 hours ago, AeroFishOne said:

Love the look of this jerseys and figured I would go with one of these to try out the Adidas. Now that I got it in my hands my initial in store opinion of the Adidas Retails has changed. Not a fan at all. They feel cheap when compared to Reebok Edge and older jerseys. I thought the fabric was thicker than what it was and compared to the edges. really thin. I like the neck lines on the Edges more then the small circle collars on these. Also I don't see how they jacked up the sizing on these as bad as they did. I can fit a 54 Edge with pads with ease however this 56 is tighter then I like in them but at the same time still feels small wearing with regular clothes.. Beautiful look but really makes me question buying anymore, which is a shame.

Have you gotten your hands on a Canadian made Adidas jersey yet?  Reason why I am asking is that it is night and day difference in materials between the Indonesian made ones and the ones made in Canada.

16 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Have you gotten your hands on a Canadian made Adidas jersey yet?  Reason why I am asking is that it is night and day difference in materials between the Indonesian made ones and the ones made in Canada.

Yup, once you see the Canadian ones, you'll see even more how bad the Indo are. 

I have said it before, but I think the quality difference between the Adidas MIC and Indo is an even bigger gap than between the Reebok 2.0 and an Indo.