It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

16 hours ago, KB67 said:

So, after exhausting all my options, I was never able to get the bleeding to come off the jersey.

I can’t recommend Keener enough, so if you guys want customizing done, I’d definitely send stuff their way, and I know for me, they have earned a customer for life.

Sucks the jersey was ruined, but if you're happy with the outcome, that's all that matters.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some real beauties there!

2 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

How is that Gretzky double CCM tagged.....

gameworn?

They definitely sold them. A friend of mine collected Gretzky authentics back in the day, and his were always double tagged. This was in the 90’s and he was buying from River City Sports, not game worn at all. 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

They definitely sold them. A friend of mine collected Gretzky authentics back in the day, and his were always double tagged. This was in the 90’s and he was buying from River City Sports, not game worn at all. 

They really sold them double tagged? wow, just so fans could get the correct wayne jersey?

CCM were nice people !

I hear tell that Keener used to custom embroider the left-side tag for customers, but he stopped a few years ago for fear of copyright issues. So, there’s that, too. 

Guest Dr_Puck

My buddy @4freezy grabbed this initially but kindly sold it to me right away. I've been saying since December that I like this particular style of jersey and it's pretty cool knowing that they wore them in that wild snow game in Orchard Park. It's collectors like 4freezy that restore my faith in the hobby, as it's not all about making a huge profit! 

7Btw76dl.jpg

9TyUWUsl.jpg

3 hours ago, tomtucker said:

They really sold them double tagged? wow, just so fans could get the correct wayne jersey?

CCM were nice people !

He had at least 5 of them that I can recall, from Edmonton through New York. They MAY not have been blanks, they may have been manufactured, pre-customized Gretzkys, that I cannot recall. But definitely not gamers and not team issued, they were directly from RCS's paper catalog. 

Great to read these positive reviews about Keener. It’s no news that EPS do fantastic work, but I just can’t be waiting 5 months for my sweaters. Going to give Keener a go for my next round of sweaters. 

Edited by TheMadHat

46 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He had at least 5 of them that I can recall, from Edmonton through New York. They MAY not have been blanks, they may have been manufactured, pre-customized Gretzkys, that I cannot recall. But definitely not gamers and not team issued, they were directly from RCS's paper catalog. 

wow, would love to know more, and see photos of those jerseys

So if some  perhaps were pre-customized it was CCM who did it.  

I see them all except pics 8 & 9 on my phone.

1 hour ago, tomtucker said:

wow, would love to know more, and see photos of those jerseys

So if some  perhaps were pre-customized it was CCM who did it.  

Haven’t spoken to him in like 10 years so I can’t get pictures. 

2 hours ago, TheMadHat said:

Great to read these positive reviews about Keener. It’s no news that EPS do fantastic work, but I just can’t be waiting 5 months for my sweaters. Going to give Keener a go for my next round of sweaters. 

What’s a good contact email for Keener? I’ve tried through their website and I never get any response. 

38 minutes ago, TheMadHat said:

Still nothing? I can see them on my end.

I don't see any of them on a desktop using Firefox

5 hours ago, jsh139 said:

I hear tell that Keener used to custom embroider the left-side tag for customers, but he stopped a few years ago for fear of copyright issues. So, there’s that, too. 

... about a year ago he had a guy doing CCM and NHL embroidery, but he said he stopped because of too many complaints from customers.  Both the CCM and NHL shield that he was doing were noticeably smaller than what they should have been.  Here's an example of the CCM that I had embroidered ... once I saw how it came out I didn't want the jersey anymore and sold it recently.

40767623802_059d02236e_m.jpg

1 minute ago, mdwsta4 said:

I don't see any of them on a desktop using Firefox

I don't see them either.

And all 3 of those Blues jerseys look amazing!

Meh. That took over an hour battling Photobucket advertisements and poor internet.

If anybody has any suggestions on where to host and upload pics, please fire me a PM. 

Thanks.

Edited by TheMadHat

If you’re not paying big bucks to Photobucket, you’re probably going to have most of your pics blocked from 3rd party hosting.  Try Flickr (what I use) or imgur.

Edited by LAK74

11 minutes ago, TheMadHat said:

Meh. That took over an hour battling Photobucket advertisements and poor internet.

If anybody has any suggestions on where to host and upload pics, please fire me a PM. 

Thanks.

I'm a fan of Flickr - free 1tb storage.