Buying an authentic for a girl

scarchelli

I was planning on getting my girlfriend a hawks 2.0 in a few months for next season.  If I get a 2.0, obviously I will have to get a size like a 46 or 50 but is there another option?  Do these jerseys fit girls well?  Even an indo would be the same pretty much, no?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yup, but a 2.0 shows you care about her more than an Indo.

:)

Haha, true.  If they fit decent for girls, ill get her one.  I have a toews red, myself.  Its a little small tho, so I think I'll get myself a white one in a few months, too.

She said she wants a toews one, also.  So, should I get a 50 and keep it and give her my 46?  But my 46 has the scf 2015 patch lol.

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Yup, but a 2.0 shows you care about her more than an Indo.

:)

Plus, with the off-eBay discounts JB does, you can get one for around the same price you'd pay for an Indo off of NHL.com.

6 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Plus, with the off-eBay discounts JB does, you can get one for around the same price you'd pay for an Indo off of NHL.com.

And if there's two things that turn a woman on, it's 2.0s and discounts on 2.0s. 

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

And if there's two things that turn a woman on, it's 2.0s and discounts on 2.0s. 

But it's the "2-point-OH" that keeps them hanging around. 

22 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

But it's the "2-point-OH" that keeps them hanging around. 

Well done, man. 

On June 10, 2016 at 6:08 AM, Flyers845 said:

Just do what most rangers fans do. Tie it in a knot in the front. 

That's not for jerseys, that's for the necktie they have to wear to impress their boss who gave them their season tickets. 

47 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That's not for jerseys, that's for the necktie they have to wear to impress their boss who gave them their season tickets. 

I wish obtaining Rangers tickets were actually that easy. 

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I heard Ranger fans has to wear their bosses pearl necklaces to get tickets ........but they don´t object to it......so it´s cool

Edited by tomtucker

33 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

I heard Ranger fans has to wear their bosses pearl necklaces to get tickets ........but they don´t object to it......so it´s cool

I'm glad to see this forum has finally lowered the bar of our sense of humor. 

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

I'm glad to see this forum has finally lowered the bar of our sense of humor. 

Is it possible for it to get lower?

19 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Is it possible for it to get lower?

In all seriousness, funny is funny, but we've always kept it classy. 

I have a 44 ultrafil Hawks that I usually let girlfriends wear. Even then it's too large, but it's still way smaller than a 46 edge jersey. Keep looking at the woman's cut jerseys from Reebok that pop up from time to time. Figure if I can find one of those cheap enough I'll buy one. Not authentic, but the women I date don't care. They just want to look cute and support the team I'm cheering for. 

2 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

I have a 44 ultrafil Hawks that I usually let girlfriends wear. Even then it's too large, but it's still way smaller than a 46 edge jersey. Keep looking at the woman's cut jerseys from Reebok that pop up from time to time. Figure if I can find one of those cheap enough I'll buy one. Not authentic, but the women I date don't care. They just want to look cute and support the team I'm cheering for. 

Wait a minute...how many girls have you gotten to wear that one jersey? Did you tell them how many girls came before them? 

This is may be the stuff of legend...

3 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

That's. Just. Wrong. 

1 minute ago, thebiggoalie said:

That's. Just. Wrong. 

"No, honey, none of my other girlfriends ever wore it, I got it for YOU!"