Lettering a 96 Starter Rangers

EdMc28

I have a pair of 96 Rangers starter authentics that I'm looking to have lettered. Since Cosby's can apparently no longer do these fonts what is the best alternative ? Any and all advice is appreciated.  

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 0:52 PM, EdMc28 said:

I have a pair of 96 Rangers starter authentics that I'm looking to have lettered. Since Cosby's can apparently no longer do these fonts what is the best alternative ? Any and all advice is appreciated.  

Cosby's doesn't do this anymore??

8 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

Cosby's lost the Liberty fonts a long time ago, but now they don't to the old home/roads accurately either anymore.

How in the world does one LOOSE lettering info.  Don't they have this stuff backed up

As far as I know, they haven't had them on a computer in a long time. They just had original kits already made, and copied them, but I was told that they haven't had the Liberty fonts in a long time, and recently an employee retired and moved away and supposedly either took fonts with him, or sold the last originals without replacing them, and they're gone.

11 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

and recently an employee retired and moved away and supposedly either took fonts with him

Find me this man and his stolen fonts and BRING ME HIS HEAD!!!!