NHL Team Customizers

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Tell them where you want it and if you can include a picture also.

Will do.

Strange but I went to my local post office to send the jersey out today and they claim that SLC's postal code is incorrect.  

It says M1H2X3 on the order form but the post office claims it isn't in their system and that the code should start with "M3" instead of "M1".  To my displeasure I couldn't even ship my jersey out today and will have to wait until Monday to call SLC and see if they have it listed wrong online, which I doubt is the case.

Edited by shilenj

Just an FYI: Pro Knitwear is currently out of Edge material nameplates. If you need to have a Penguins jersey done with one, you'll need to provide your own plate. 

1 hour ago, TheKevinShow said:

Any suggestions on who's the best option for a Buffaslug?

Garbage can. :P

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

Garbage can. :P

It's already full with Habs and sens jerseys

On July 8, 2017 at 7:44 PM, TMLFAN said:

M1 is correct.  

I ended up talking to a different person at the post office and was able to get my St. Pats sent out about two weeks ago with no problem.  They told me it'd take about one or two weeks to get there.  I hope it's there by now so they're able to start it and have it done in a week or so.  I should be getting it back in a few.

While SLC is slow for the summer I would really like to get my Leafs Centennial Classic sent in so they can get it done before training camp starts and they get busier.  I'd like to get it out on Monday.

For the Centennial Classic, I imagine they have all the materials?  All I'd probably need to ask is for them to do it to on-ice specs with a matching EDGE nameplate.  Anything else I would need to mention for that one?

Edited by shilenj

• 1 month later...

There are pictures on the Devils GW group on Facebook that seem to show their jerseys with Philly Express tags inside. 

Edited by TheKevinShow

I'm in New Jersey, and commute into NYC.  Is there a particular reason that for Rangers customization, Cosby's is only recommended for 1950s-1990s, and not for more recent styles (like the Edge 2.0's)?   Is there anyone else local?  I'm thinking of using Exclusive Pro Sports, which I see is recommended for a lot of other teams, but not for Rangers.

If you would use EPS, then you aren't worried about staying local. Why not just use the people who do the game jerseys? I am sure some of the other annoying Rangers fans around the site can assist you with what its like to deal with them.

;)

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If you would use EPS, then you aren't worried about staying local. Why not just use the people who do the game jerseys? I am sure some of the other annoying Rangers fans around the site can assist you with what its like to deal with them.

;)

I'm looking at both convenience and cost.  On the one hand, I can stop by Cosby's on my way to work, but on the other, EPS seems to have lower prices (http://exclusivepro.com/product/86/new_york_rangers_team_color_jersey).  I'm not familiar with Arena Wear (is that who does the game jerseys?), and since they are in Westchester I would be dealing with them by mail.  Unless I'm missing someone, I'm basically asking about Cosby versus EPS to customize a Rangers Edge 2.0.

35 minutes ago, NYRFanDB said:

I'm looking at both convenience and cost.  On the one hand, I can stop by Cosby's on my way to work, but on the other, EPS seems to have lower prices (http://exclusivepro.com/product/86/new_york_rangers_team_color_jersey).  I'm not familiar with Arena Wear (is that who does the game jerseys?), and since they are in Westchester I would be dealing with them by mail.  Unless I'm missing someone, I'm basically asking about Cosby versus EPS to customize a Rangers Edge 2.0.

But if you're already willing to consider EPS, who is Illinois, I assume you'd already be willing to do it by mail. If you are going to consider doing it by mail, do it with the people who do the game jerseys, they'll be more accurate. 

Go with Arena Wear. 

3 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Plus, didn't someone say a while ago that Cosby's doesn't have the means to do the older jerseys anymore?  Or, did I make that up?

Don't know.  I used Cosby's a couple of years ago to customize a CCM 1990s ultrafil.

29 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Plus, didn't someone say a while ago that Cosby's doesn't have the means to do the older jerseys anymore?  Or, did I make that up?

I think someone said that. I have a habit of ignoring most Rangers related stuff so I can't be sure. 

:)

4 hours ago, NYRFanDB said:

Don't know.  I used Cosby's a couple of years ago to customize a CCM 1990s ultrafil.

Cosbys doesn't have the proper template anymore. 

While EPS does good work on many teams jerseys they don't even customize for the league, for Rangers jerseys, they are inaccurate. 

Cosby's doesn't have the proper 90s fonts anymore as the guy who did them retired and supposedly took them with him or sold off the original/final kits to customers since he was leaving and didn't care.

3 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Cosbys doesn't have the proper template anymore. 

While EPS does good work on many teams jerseys they don't even customize for the league, for Rangers jerseys, they are inaccurate. 

Good to know. I called Arena Wear today and will be sending it to them.  It costs a little more and will probably take longer because they're backed up right now, but it sounds like the finished product will be worth it.

1 hour ago, CJ Matthews said:

Cosby's doesn't have the proper 90s fonts anymore as the guy who did them retired and supposedly took them with him or sold off the original/final kits to customers since he was leaving and didn't care.

Wow. Glad I got it done while I could. So, is there anyone else who still does 90s Rangers?

6 minutes ago, NYRFanDB said:

Wow. Glad I got it done while I could. So, is there anyone else who still does 90s Rangers?

Though I haven't personally sent any jerseys to him, I'd assume that if the player is a popular one that Keener can do them, but I'm not entirely sure about that. I'd imagine obscure players (and by that I mean anybody not named Messier/Leetch/Richter/Graves) are impossible going forward.