NHL Team Customizers

Does anyone have a phone # or email for Arena Wear?  My brother wants to send them a couple of Rangers jerseys but every time he calls the number listed it just rings.  TIA.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've moved to 300 Waverly Ave., Mamaroneck, NY 10543. I reached them at 914-630-2091.  Send an email to Arenawear@optonline.net telling them what you want and then send them the jersey(s) with a copy of the e-mail.

You're welcome. Last I heard they had about a 4-week backlog. I would follow up early on just to make sure they received it and don't have any questions.

40 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Does anyone have a phone # or email for Arena Wear?  My brother wants to send them a couple of Rangers jerseys but every time he calls the number listed it just rings.  TIA.

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

Eeew, your brother is a Rangers fan? At least your parents raised ONE of you right...

:)

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Eeew, your brother is a Rangers fan? At least your parents raised ONE of you right...

:)

Unfortunately yes.  That was back in the days when MSG was on basic cable and the Devils were on SportsChannel, which was a premium cable channel.  I was this close to being a Rangers fan in the very early 90's because all we could watch were Rangers games, but luckily my family got season tickets to the Devils in 91-92 and I stayed firmly with the Devils.

44 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Unfortunately yes.  That was back in the days when MSG was on basic cable and the Devils were on SportsChannel, which was a premium cable channel.  I was this close to being a Rangers fan in the very early 90's because all we could watch were Rangers games, but luckily my family got season tickets to the Devils in 91-92 and I stayed firmly with the Devils.

And he stayed firmly the black (or red white and blue) sheep of the family. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

What's the process like for getting a jersey done by Denver Athletic?

The price is a mile high.

;)

Curious if any other Canadians here have had customs charges after sending jerseys to EPS. I will have 4 jerseys going there after Christmas. I used them once 5-6 years ago and I had an $80 customs charge from CBSA. The description of the goods on the customs label was "hockey jerseys", so I'm assuming they thought I bought the jerseys from EPS. Has anyone given any specific instruction to EPS for how they label your jerseys when they send them back?

• 1 month later...

Question regarding Cutting Edge's turnaround time. I'm not really concerned at this point, just looking to know where my expectations should be, especially considering it's Christmas season. 

I sent a jersey there that was delivered Dec. 11/17 according to the tracking number, and I have yet to receive an email or phone call to get my credit card information. (An instruction they gave me since I'm not comfortable shipping an order form with my Visa number written on it.) Any idea when I should expect them to call? Figured I'd ask here before I'm that impatient customer. 

I’ve only used Cutting Edge a couple of times, but their turnaround time seemed pretty quick to me, less than a month if I remember correctly.  It could be that they won’t contact you about payment information until the job is completed.  If you are concerned about that, you could call or e-mail them first rather than wait for them.

13 hours ago, Van67 said:

Question regarding Cutting Edge's turnaround time. I'm not really concerned at this point, just looking to know where my expectations should be, especially considering it's Christmas season. 

I sent a jersey there that was delivered Dec. 11/17 according to the tracking number, and I have yet to receive an email or phone call to get my credit card information. (An instruction they gave me since I'm not comfortable shipping an order form with my Visa number written on it.) Any idea when I should expect them to call? Figured I'd ask here before I'm that impatient customer. 

Most customizers don't bill you until the work is done. I'd be very surprised if they're done working on it a week later.

2 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Most customizers don't bill you until the work is done. I'd be very surprised if they're done working on it a week later.

Funny you say that. Just got the call. 

I've had different experiences with different businesses. Keener sent me an invoice when they received my jerseys last week and the retailer I used to work would not send a jersey for customization without payment. 

Either way, some nice mail coming after Christmas! 

Just snagged a starter avs jersey is cutting edge the best place to get it done? 

Edited by Milo23

Has anyone sent a Red Wings jersey to their customizer? Any experience with it? I looked them up and they don’t have a website or any info 

On 29/12/2017 at 0:41 PM, flyhighguys94 said:

Has anyone sent a Red Wings jersey to their customizer? Any experience with it? I looked them up and they don’t have a website or any info 

They are extremely slow and I know someone who had a problem with them. You are more likely to get an email response after hours than get them on the phone. If it's a one off jersey they're the go to though. I ended up ordering kits for a Centennial and a 2014 WC and having them posted to me. I then had Detroit Athletic do the work as I didn't have the confidence that Sports Haven would do a great job and in the event it had to be sent back it would be coming from Australia.

If it's a standard Wings jersey then Detroit Athletic are great to deal with and their work is spot on. They've done about 10 of mine and another 8 for another mate here. Turn around time is in most cases same day. 

Jokes about needing to send them the jerseys two years ago aside, if I've got two Reebok and one CCM Kings being delivered to Bobcat next week, how long of a lead time should I be expecting for the work?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I just purchased an authentic Nike Team Canada Jersey (Black, 2014 Olympics) and want to get it customized.

Can anyone reccomend somewhere for Team Canada jerseys? I can't afford incorrect fonts/sizing and poor workmanship.

Thanks y'all!

keenerjersey.com

Keener did a great job on my 2014 Red Canada.  I was lucky he was able to match the red swift material for the nameplate and the name was done accurately with unsewn heat pressed twill. 

I know they are out of the red swift material, but have a suitable replacement.  I'm not sure about the black swift but I'd doubt he would have it available but probably has something close to it.

Can Arena Wear do a Starter Rangers?

On another note, I've been emailing Artcraft about doing my Koho Coyotes and the person I've been corresponding with keeps telling me that I won't need a nameplate, even after I sent them a picture of a Tkachuk gamer with a nameplate. They're insistent that they've always done them without plates. Weird...

Edited by TheKevinShow

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2018 at 2:30 PM, TheKevinShow said:

Can Arena Wear do a Starter Rangers?

On another note, I've been emailing Artcraft about doing my Koho Coyotes and the person I've been corresponding with keeps telling me that I won't need a nameplate, even after I sent them a picture of a Tkachuk gamer with a nameplate. They're insistent that they've always done them without plates. Weird...

The woman I talked to from Artcraft regarding getting my EDGE Kachina Throwback done told me the Coyotes have never used nameplates, as well.  The problem I had when I received mine back was that they put a nameplate on my Ekman-Larsson Throwback.  I believe this is due to my own personal error, as I think I could have possibly accidentally asked them for a nameplate because I was sending out a bunch of jerseys to different customizers at once but it's funny that you're saying they're telling you the same thing.

It seems like the Reebok-era ones shouldn't have nameplates.  They've customized the Coyotes since they got to Phoenix so it's hard to believe they wouldn't know what they're talking about but how can the gamer you saw be inaccurate?  Very odd situation.