LAK74

NHL Team Customizers

187 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, NYRFanDB said:

Wow. Glad I got it done while I could. So, is there anyone else who still does 90s Rangers?

Though I haven't personally sent any jerseys to him, I'd assume that if the player is a popular one that Keener can do them, but I'm not entirely sure about that. I'd imagine obscure players (and by that I mean anybody not named Messier/Leetch/Richter/Graves) are impossible going forward.

Pardon my ignorance, but what's different between the 90s font and the current font?

Does anyone have a phone # or email for Arena Wear?  My brother wants to send them a couple of Rangers jerseys but every time he calls the number listed it just rings.  TIA.

They've moved to 300 Waverly Ave., Mamaroneck, NY 10543. I reached them at 914-630-2091.  Send an email to Arenawear@optonline.net telling them what you want and then send them the jersey(s) with a copy of the e-mail.

Awesome and thank you!

You're welcome. Last I heard they had about a 4-week backlog. I would follow up early on just to make sure they received it and don't have any questions.

40 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Does anyone have a phone # or email for Arena Wear?  My brother wants to send them a couple of Rangers jerseys but every time he calls the number listed it just rings.  TIA.

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

Eeew, your brother is a Rangers fan? At least your parents raised ONE of you right...

:)

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Eeew, your brother is a Rangers fan? At least your parents raised ONE of you right...

:)

Unfortunately yes.  That was back in the days when MSG was on basic cable and the Devils were on SportsChannel, which was a premium cable channel.  I was this close to being a Rangers fan in the very early 90's because all we could watch were Rangers games, but luckily my family got season tickets to the Devils in 91-92 and I stayed firmly with the Devils.

44 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Unfortunately yes.  That was back in the days when MSG was on basic cable and the Devils were on SportsChannel, which was a premium cable channel.  I was this close to being a Rangers fan in the very early 90's because all we could watch were Rangers games, but luckily my family got season tickets to the Devils in 91-92 and I stayed firmly with the Devils.

And he stayed firmly the black (or red white and blue) sheep of the family. 

What's the process like for getting a jersey done by Denver Athletic?

9 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

What's the process like for getting a jersey done by Denver Athletic?

The price is a mile high.

;)

Curious if any other Canadians here have had customs charges after sending jerseys to EPS. I will have 4 jerseys going there after Christmas. I used them once 5-6 years ago and I had an $80 customs charge from CBSA. The description of the goods on the customs label was "hockey jerseys", so I'm assuming they thought I bought the jerseys from EPS. Has anyone given any specific instruction to EPS for how they label your jerseys when they send them back?