Help with Islanders Fisherman Customization

My Fisherman (and my Koho Caps) aren't getting sent in until EPS does the spring sale again. EPS charges $85 for a Fisherman, plus $6.50 for the patch, so it'd come to a little less than $75 before shipping withe the 20% discount. If I was going to have only the Fisherman customized, then I'd take your advice and send it to Cutting Edge, but sending multiple jerseys to EPS at the same time saves on shipping. Now that I have my Dan Snyder memorial patch, I'll be sending them my Koho Caps, Fisherman and Thrashers 03-04 alt when they do the spring sale.

Just to add more interesting things to the way the Islanders Fisherman back then.  I was always under the impression that the 95-96 version for the jerseys used the pointy "A" for the alternate captain, and the 96-97 season they used a rounded "A".  But not so fast!!!  I was able to find them using them both in the 96-97 season since that is when they had the 25th anniversary patch on their jerseys.  Here is Palffy with the Pointy "A" in the white jersey, but the rounded "A" in the Blue.

palffy%20with%20A_zpsxpkyapbx.jpgIslanders%20A_zpsyoid5wx2.jpg

Man their jerseys were messed up!!!

Were there any differences in the name and number font that year? I figure that I'll probably have to send some pictures of what I want when I send the jersey to EPS