Meigray 2016 Game Worn Expo

Devilsguy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

Who had all the Lindros jerseys there?????

Meigray.  I think that might have been part of Stu's collection.

13 hours ago, jsh139 said:

2012-13 Flyers away. Gagne :)  Doesn't have much use due to him coming to the team late that season, but, come on, it's Gagne.

Nice grab!

I was at the warehouse with that jersey in hand but just couldn't bring myself to do it. Been spending a bit too much lately lol

4 minutes ago, FlyersFan376 said:

Nice grab!

I was at the warehouse with that jersey in hand but just couldn't bring myself to do it. Been spending a bit too much lately lol

Thanks! Hopefully it's still available. The system let me buy it, so I'm assuming it is.

2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Meigray.  I think that might have been part of Stu's collection.

Wow.....wish I had the coin for that.....amazing

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

Even the ones that now have more wear on them than before the show?

Hahahahahaha.  Good thing Stu was not nearby otherwise he would have had a heart attack when that happened.

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

Hahahahahaha.  Good thing Stu was not nearby otherwise he would have had a heart attack when that happened.

What is the back story to this....I am curious

13 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

What is the back story to this....I am curious

I forgot who, but a guy was looking at Stu's Lindros jersey display in the back.  I saw him looking and turned around and next thing I know I hear a crash and looked back and half of the display was on the ground.  A couple of guys were then joking to tell Stu some of his Lindros gamers now have more wear on them.

Here are some pictures I took of my table from the Expo.  Got a good chunk of my collection on the table but still couldn't fit a good number of them on there:

27772880693_7b062224ef_c.jpg

28310007511_3eeb59a4b5_c.jpg

27772880603_eac76d158a_c.jpg

28310007421_2607a03161_c.jpg

27772880563_fe58f44dcd_c.jpg

Very nice.  I saw a pic of those Devils jerseys on MG's facebook page.  I figured that was your table.

Edited by jsh139

22 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

What is that black Greene jersey? 

It's actually not black, but dark blue.  It's Andy Greene's team Planet USA gamer from the 2nd period of the 2007 AHL All star game.

22799241896_319de2b4cf_c.jpg

22202512774_709b0cc084_c.jpg

19 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Very nice.  I saw a pic of those Devils jerseys on MG's facebook page.  I figured that was your table.

Thanks and I was next to a buddy of mine who is also a Devils gamer collector.  His table is the one with the 4 or 5 Elias jerseys hanging including Elias #22 96-97 gamer that he scored his first NHL point in.

44 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

It's actually not black, but dark blue.  It's Andy Greene's team Planet USA gamer from the 2nd period of the 2007 AHL All star game.

Badass!!

46 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Has anyone received word on their orders that they're having shipped? Normally they send out an email confirmation but I've not received anything yet. Either they're booked and not sending shipping notices or they're booked and simply haven't shipped yet. 

Haven't received an email yet, but I saw they took out the total amount AFTER the summer discount was applied. It looks EFFING DELICIOUS at 50% OFF!!!!

3 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Has anyone received word on their orders that they're having shipped? Normally they send out an email confirmation but I've not received anything yet. Either they're booked and not sending shipping notices or they're booked and simply haven't shipped yet. 

No notification here, but mine's sitting at the local UPS building eagerly awaiting my pickup :D

Just got my email. Now I need to follow the UPS truck around my neighborhood all day tomorrow. 

Yep.  I ordered 4 late Saturday night.  Just got my UPS shipping notifications a couple of minutes ago.

33 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Just got my email. Now I need to follow the UPS truck around my neighborhood all day tomorrow. 

I had to run an errand the day my Devils retro was to arrive.  There was a UPS truck at the nearby roundabout and I almost made the full circle and followed him back to my neighborhood.  :wacko: I fought the crazy and continued on my way.

• 3 weeks later...