The MeiGray Summer Grab Bag is open

TheKevinShow

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome and congrats on the score!  That and the Gaborik would have been my personal top 2 from that list if I tried the grab bag.

9 hours ago, arittel137 said:

So I take it I am the only person excited about the Theo Peckham jersey that KHABBI got?

Nope, thought about making a trade offer :)

12 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Yep, the 14-15 green.

Another reason those grab bags are not for me. If I paid $270 for a $2995 jersey, there's no way I wouldn't be trying to sell it immediately. 

26 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Another reason those grab bags are not for me. If I paid $270 for a $2995 jersey, there's no way I wouldn't be trying to sell it immediately. 

Then you'd use the proceeds to buy 10 big-time authentics, 7 of which you would immediately realize you didn't want that bad.  That's how it would go for me, anyway.

4 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Then you'd use the proceeds to buy 10 big-time authentics, 7 of which you would immediately realize you didn't want that bad.  That's how it would go for me, anyway.

Sounds about right.

11 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

The jersey doesn't seem to have a significant amount of wear anywhere. I doubt it's photomatch-able.

Look for loose threads and stuff like that. Post better pictures and dates worn.

Just now, CJ Matthews said:

Look for loose threads and stuff like that. Post better pictures and dates worn.

The LOA doesn't indicate anything about dates worn.

2 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

The LOA doesn't indicate anything about dates worn.

If the list says it's Green Set 2, the population report says Green Set 2 was worn from December 23rd 2014 to March 3rd 2015. That's a pretty good time period, so unless they pulled something on you and gave you a one game wonder, you should hopefully be able to find something.

37 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

If the list says it's Green Set 2, the population report says Green Set 2 was worn from December 23rd 2014 to March 3rd 2015. That's a pretty good time period, so unless they pulled something on you and gave you a one game wonder, you should hopefully be able to find something.

Perfect. I just noticed a few bits of damage to the right sleeve and some loose threads around the logo that I didn't notice last night since it was late and I was tired. When I have a day off, I'll start looking.

Not sure if a match, but anything with those marks on the right shoulder above the shoulder patch?  See it in a couple of photos from different games:

http://www.gettyimages.com/event/tampa-bay-lightning-v-dallas-stars-507049315#tyler-seguin-of-the-dallas-stars-handles-the-puck-against-steven-of-picture-id462813074

This might have something as well as a vertical mark above the right side (his right) of the crest.  He was injured in the 2/13 game and didn't come back until the 3/7 game so best bet to see any sort of match is in photos from that last game

http://www.gettyimages.com/event/florida-panthers-v-dallas-stars-507049545#tyler-seguin-of-the-dallas-stars-before-a-game-against-the-florida-picture-id463583742

• 3 weeks later...