What are my best options for having a jersey framed?

There's no way in hell I'm letting that Seguin gamer just hang in my closet. Once I photomatch it, I'm having it framed with the LOA and the photos.

I don't know where to start, though. Where should I be looking and what should I be looking for in terms of options?

Not sure if you have ever seen the stand a lone cases they are so sweet looking as it shows the complete jersey 

4 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

There's no way in hell I'm letting that Seguin gamer just hang in my closet. Once I photomatch it, I'm having it framed with the LOA and the photos.

I don't know where to start, though. Where should I be looking and what should I be looking for in terms of options?

I don't know the answer, but do remember to hang it somewhere that's not in direct sunlight at all, to avoid fading. 

So most actual framing companies will actually sew the jersey to the backboard of the frame, which is obviously a big no-no for gamers. Also there is the fact that they will charge you an arm and a leg. 

Below is a pretty simple framing option that I know myself and a few other board members have done. While it won't necessarily include the photos IN the frame you can just get the LOA and Photos framed and hang below the shadowbox. The shadowbox retails for $130 or so at AC Moore but there is never a time where it isn't at least 20% off and you can just wait for a time where it's 50% off and all you need after that is a push pin and a hanger. 

bhn53q.jpg

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

They also sell these types of frames, If you decide to go that route let me know first as I can probably get it for you cheaper. 

https://www.amazon.com/Dallas-Stars-Framed-Jersey-Display/dp/B00I7F222O/ref=sr_1_5?m=A2DQD43TTVQP46&s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1471140365&sr=1-5&keywords=display+case+jersey+dallas

I've got another question that is somewhat related, but not worth its own topic.

Has anyone ever discussed insuring their collection? Obviously the majority of my collection isn't worthwhile, but the value of the collection skyrocketed with the acquisition of the Seguin. I live right smack dab in the middle of wildfire country (which can be defined as pretty much anywhere in California, at this point) and while my home has never been in danger in 26+ years of living here, I'd like to consider my options for the future.

There are personal property insurance policies for everything including your jerseys. Yes, even the stinky Arse gamers. :lol:

If you do not own there are plenty of renters insurance policies that can cover everything. Let me know if you need a reference for someone at State Farm.