Is there any significant difference between the CCM/Kohos and the Reebok 6100s besides the neck logo?

TheKevinShow

I'm speaking, of course, of the TI/GI versions, as there's a NOBR Reebok white Mighty Ducks that MeiGray has on clearance and if I can find a CCM neck logo, I would definitely send it off to have it stripped and converted to a 2003 SCF Kariya.

1 hour ago, TheKevinShow said:

I'm speaking, of course, of the TI/GI versions, as there's a NOBR Reebok white Mighty Ducks that MeiGray has on clearance and if I can find a CCM neck logo, I would definitely send it off to have it stripped and converted to a 2003 SCF Kariya.

Did someone say 2003 SCF Kariya??

Edited by mfitz804

3 hours ago, FrontYardSpecial said:

NHL shield on the bottom hem is embroidered on the CCM/Kohos but is a patch on the Reeboks. 

Edit:

Here's the thing: according to that guide, the Reeboks had the new NHL logo, whereas the CCM/Kohos had the silver version of the old logo. However, some of the 05-06 Reeboks just had their CCM/Koho logos replaced with the Reebok logo, but did the hem NHL logos get changed from the embroidered to patched version for those quick switch versions?

I can't tell what type of logo it is on these two.

img11923633.jpg

img11923635.jpg

Those are just CCM's rebranded with the Reebok vector as some in 05-06 with the old shield.

The rbk 6100's should all have the new shield.  I think I've seen a few gamers/GI here or there that still had the old shield but they were few and far between.  I know for sure no Leafs made it on the ice with the old shield

31 minutes ago, OR68 said:

Those are just CCM's rebranded with the Reebok vector as some in 05-06 with the old shield.

OK, so assuming that I can find a CCM logo, one of those should be good to go to be re-rebranded as a CCM.