Any Fellow Canadians in Winnipeg Who Can Help Me Out?

chow_hound

Here is the info. There is an item for sale on a local Winnipeg classifieds that the seller is not willing to ship. Ive tried inquiring further and it doesnt seem like they will for any reason. Her alternative was selling to someone i know in Winnipeg who will mail it to me. Problem is i dont know anyone in Winnipeg. So i know this is going to be a STRETCH but if there is anyone in Winnipeg that would potentially be able to pull this off for me it would be appreciated beyond words. 

It would require meeting the seller to purchase the item (hockey stick) and then packaging and shipping it via Canada Post to me in BC. 

I would paypal funds in advance for the item cost ($300) and then paypal over the actual shipping cost once determined. 

So with all that said, i completely understand if this is going to go unanswered but in the event someone is out there and can help i would be forever grateful!

Please PM if you can lend a hand!