Jersey Baron Sale link..

Tazer19

Good evening gents, 

About a week or so ago someone posted a link to Ebay for Jersey Baron with a whole bunch of jerseys on sale...

Can someone please send it to me via message or just post it here...

It would be GREATLY APPRECIATED....THANK YOU

Sale ended last week, sorry!  (It was only for 3 days.)

Good news is, all you need to do is e-mail him and he'll give you roughly the same discount (Usually 15-20% less than the eBay listing, including shipping). The older the stock and the longer it's been sitting, the better deal you'll get. I scored 50% off and shipping included once. 

9 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Sale ended last week, sorry!  (It was only for 3 days.)

That is fine...but I just need the link to show it to him...can anyone provide it...?? PLEASE...;-)

On 27-9-2016 at 3:53 AM, mfitz804 said:

I scored 50% off and shipping included once. 

Wow. You just e-mailed him or did you make an offer via ebay?

He can give you a better price if you e-mail him off eBay, since there would be no eBay seller fees.  

1 hour ago, amonte78 said:

Wow. You just e-mailed him or did you make an offer via ebay?

That one was via e-mail. $199.99 price, I emailed and asked for his best off-eBay price, $99 shipped. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That one was via e-mail. $199.99 price, I emailed and asked for his best off-eBay price, $99 shipped. 

Thanks guys, def gonna try that :)

Just be sure you tell him where you are located. I believe that he gives the most discounts to USA addresses (I think he actually drives to Niagara Falls, NY to ship them).  Since you are in The Netherlands, I do not know what shipping/import charges you will incur.  Best to ask him up-front.

I am often confused about how he ships to the US. I get them in the time frame I would expect if they were shipped from New York State, but they arrive with international labels on them. 

Whatever method he's now using, it's faster than ever.  I'm pretty sure he said it doesn't have to go through Customs anymore, which saves some time.

My stuff was shipped directly from Niagara Falls, as far as I can tell. The from addresss was Ontario, but the only tracking # I got was a USPS one and it came in a USPS priority box. I think he literally drove over the border and shipped from there. That's exactly what I would do if I were him. Drive over to the US (it's about an hour and a half from Mississauga, I believe) a couple times a week and ship stuff for half the price.  

The handling time could have been a little better. I paid on a Saturday and he didn't actually drop it off at the post office until the following Wednesday, but for the discount I got I am not officially complaining. I will go to him first for just about anything I need in the future. 

3 hours ago, goal zone said:

Mine have recent come to my U.S. address at lightning speed.  He must be shipping from inside the U.S.

Maybe but I just sent a jersey from the Toronto area to California that took 3 business days to arrive.  That's crazy fast.

I've noticed USPS transit times decreasing rapidly for the past few years.  I would imagine they're stepping up their game to compete with UPS and FedEx.