Made in Nicaragua jersey

Recently bought a white Phoenix Coyotes (14-15) premier jersey off ebay for $40.  Everything looks real about it except the tag says "Made in Nicaragua" instead of "Made in Indonesia".  What's the story behind that?  Did Reebok move the production of some of their jerseys to Nicaragua?

They already have production facilities in various other parts of the world.  In recent years I bought my kid a couple of Premier Youth jerseys- one was made in China, the other in Cambodia.

17 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

They already have production facilities in various other parts of the world.  In recent years I bought my kid a couple of Premier Youth jerseys- one was made in China, the other in Cambodia.

I know Youth replica jerseys are made in China.  I have one myself from 9 years ago.

47 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

I've never heard of them being made in Nicaragua.  Got a pic of the tag that says that?

Seller sent me the wrong jersey so I sent it back.  I'm assuming the "correct" jersey also is from Nicaragua.  Before you ask, the back "Reebok" is a separate patch that is either heat pressed/ironed on to the jersey.  

Nicaragua is where all of the adidas NCAA game jerseys are being made.  This jersey was airknit material throughout, not NHL game weight, EDGE 2.0 styling.

Edited by JunkyardAthletic