Fanatics doing the NHL replica jerseys next season

PensFan77

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you have the rest of the advertisement that states the price of the Bauer Preds jersey?  I'd like to know what the difference for the one I have compared to when they hit the market. 

The Pro Player prices are insanely cheap, well most of them, I think I paid $50.00 each for the Blue Jackets and $80 for the Minnesota one I have, but I'd still be happy with those prices.

14 hours ago, Ceska said:

Bauer Predators was $135.00 US.

Wow, that converts out to $197.94 in todays money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another black mark for Fanatics...

cant ship customized leafs centennial jerseys to Canada...

https://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/2016/12/02/leaf-fans-upset-by-nhl-centennial-classic-jersey-snub.html‬

Meh, so many other online retailers he could have bought from like Real sports.  Why even bother with NHL.com

28 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Meh, so many other online retailers he could have bought from like Real sports.  Why even bother with NHL.com

They probably just assumed nobody in Canada would want a Habs jersey in Leafs colors. 

On 10/26/2016 at 9:39 AM, JoeM7392 said:

No way! The uniforms need to be lime green and flouresant purple, because we are the NHL and we matter and we're #edgy. 

Don't forget the next sponsor of the All Star game...

IMG_3009.JPG

3 hours ago, tomtucker said:

What will happen with the authentics ? I just heard that under armour´s logo will be on the front of authentic MLB jerseys from the year 2020.....i am worried about what adidas will do

I wouldn't let what UA does worry you as far as what adidas may do. UA has always featured their logo on the left or right chest of their college jerseys so I'd expect their MLB jerseys to feature similar branding location. 

• 4 years later...

It was hard to find a thread regarding Fanatics jerseys and I know they are not very popular here...

Nevertheless I hope someone can answer my question:

Has Fanatics improved their customisation for this new season with sewn kits?

Until last season these jerseys  were only available with cheap heatpressed numbers/names and now I found some of them in a German shop (www.taass.com) with at least „look like“ sewn names/numbers....

1 minute ago, AM34 said:

It was hard to find a thread regarding Fanatics jerseys and I know they are not very popular here...

Nevertheless I hope someone can answer my question:

Has Fanatics improved their customisation for this new season with sewn kits?

Until last season these jerseys  were only available with cheap heatpressed numbers/names and now I found some of them in a German shop (www.taass.com) with at least „look like“ sewn names/numbers....

Nope, still garbage.

50 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Nope, still garbage.

Let’s be honest. They are garbage before those kits even hit them. 

24 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Let’s be honest. They are garbage before those kits even hit them. 

Truth. 

You are right!

But don‘t see them as „jerseys“!!! For me they are team longsleeves (like Under Armour) with a jersey design and I like to use them for skating/rollerblading....

I won‘t buy them for 100! But if I find them cheap somewhere (<80) I have to admit I buy them from time to time...

What bothered me most was the cheap design of the numbers/names and I have hope that this has changed....

5 hours ago, AM34 said:

You are right!

But don‘t see them as „jerseys“!!! For me they are team longsleeves (like Under Armour) with a jersey design and I like to use them for skating/rollerblading....

I won‘t buy them for 100! But if I find them cheap somewhere (<80) I have to admit I buy them from time to time...

What bothered me most was the cheap design of the numbers/names and I have hope that this has changed....

I can 100% see how they would be comfortable for skating, the material is very soft. I doubt it would hold up to playing hockey, but I see what you are saying. I’d consider one for that kind of use, but I would just be annoyed by the poor quality crest and it wouldn’t be worth it to me. 

You mentioned the crest: It really depends on the team HOW bad they are done....

At least Fanatics jerseys have touched more NHL ice than Adidas Indos did 😄

143C9A25-C6D9-4437-BDC8-FCAA077F5B99.jpeg.2ee2bb939f38a65a00d974ed048ce019.jpeg