November 11th

Brilliant!

Today is a special anniversary of sorts. In addition to what most of you SHOULD already know as Veteran's Day here in the States or Remembrance Day in the Commonwealth and even Armistice Day depending on what part of the world you're from, November 11th is  alsoof significance in that it is my ten year anniversary of joining this website. November 11, 2006 was the first time I found this wonderful place and I'm certainly glad to still be here amongst you dorks and jerks for the duration. Unfortunately, there aren't many holdouts from those early days that are still here but I know a few are still out there. JeffB and IIHFcollector (Anthony) being two of the notables who still show their faces occasionally. Here's to them, here's to us and here's to IceJerseys for letting us drone on and on about this wonderful hobby of ours!

Well, except the Flyers fans. Nobody likes them.

19 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Today is a special anniversary of sorts. In addition to what most of you SHOULD already know as Veteran's Day here in the States or Remembrance Day in the Commonwealth and even Armistice Day depending on what part of the world you're from, November 11th is  alsoof significance in that it is my ten year anniversary of joining this website. November 11, 2006 was the first time I found this wonderful place and I'm certainly glad to still be here amongst you dorks and jerks for the duration. Unfortunately, there aren't many holdouts from those early days that are still here but I know a few are still out there. JeffB and IIHFcollector (Anthony) being two of the notables who still show their faces occasionally. Here's to them, here's to us and here's to IceJerseys for letting us drone on and on about this wonderful hobby of ours!

Well, except the Flyers fans. Nobody likes them.

Raising a pint to you. Happy anniversary, Mike!

(Devils fans are pretty sleazy too.)