replacement jersey laces? HELP!

jmw

i own a 2011-12 boston bruins game worn jersey (black set 1). the jersey is an edge 2.0 7287. unfortunately, my wife somehow lost the lace from the jersey's neck.

does anyone know where i might find:

1) an authentic replacement lace

2) a replacement lace that is as close to the "real thing" as possible

if this question has already been answered, i apologize in advance. i tried searching the site, as well as google and have thusfar struck out.

HELP!

I tried this once before and found nothing. 

But, mine was a minor league jersey and the included lace was little more than a shoelace. 

I measured it and bought the appropriate size pair of shoelaces, which If I recall was 27", on eBay. Problem solved. And I have a spare (royal blue, that will come in handy never). 

Im not sure about the laces on a 2.0 and what they're like because I don't have a lace neck 2.0.

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Im not sure about the laces on a 2.0 and what they're like because I don't have a lace neck 2.0.

Here are the laces on my Seguin gamer, for reference.

KUv7436m.jpg?1

Edited by TheKevinShow

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

Clearly you need to buy another Bruins 2.0, put that lace on your gamer, then get a replacement lace for the new jersey. It just makes sense.

See? Weirdos!!!

;)

does that mean you get to put a "C" on all your jerseys?

;)

Could also use a black lace for a 2.0 myself so I'll be curious how you feel about this.

On 11/11/2016 at 10:47 PM, jmw said:

i own a 2011-12 boston bruins game worn jersey (black set 1). the jersey is an edge 2.0 7287. unfortunately, my wife somehow lost the lace from the jersey's neck.

does anyone know where i might find:

1) an authentic replacement lace

2) a replacement lace that is as close to the "real thing" as possible

if this question has already been answered, i apologize in advance. i tried searching the site, as well as google and have thusfar struck out.

HELP!

55 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Could also use a black lace for a 2.0 myself so I'll be curious how you feel about this.

If you split the cost of a pair you could each save a dollar. 

:)