ray bourque ccm/maska?

jmw

any thoughts on this jersey? it's a 52 ccm/masko from canada - how does it fit compared to a reebok edge 2.0?

i have the opportunity to get it at a great price...but i'm not sure....

Edited by jmw
removed photoss

Much larger Fit than Edge. Take your Edge size and subtract 4, generally that's your CCM size, i.e. 56 Edge = roughly 52 CCM. 

That's a 1987-89 era jersey, which didn't have a separate size tag.  The size was generally written in pen on the Maska neck tag, although in many cases that wore off, so you would no longer know what size it was unless you measured the width between the gusset points in inches, and doubled it.  So if the tag says 52, you're fine, and you can assume the width will be 26".  If it doesn't say 52, you may want to ask for the measurement just to be sure it's a 52.

Btw, a black Bourque jersey from that period would generally have a captain's C on the front.

These things are hard to tell from a picture of a single jersey, of course, but to my naked eye that looks larger than a 52.