spudrock512

Spudrock512 Selling Thread - Panthers Joe Nieuwendyk Jersey + A Couple of Free Items

2 posts in this topic

I am looking to sell the following jersey:

Authentic 2005-06 Joe Nieuwendyk Florida Panthers Home Reebok Hockey Jersey 52 - $150.00 Price Drop! Now only $100.00

The jersey is a great condition, looks new.  The jersey is properly customized with kiss cut numbers, and letters with proper air-knit arched nameplate.  Price included free shipping anywhere in North America.

2005-06 Joe Nieuwendyk Florida Panthers Home Jersey Front2005-06 Joe Nieuwendyk Florida Panthers Home Jersey Back

I also have a couple odds and ends that are just taking up space and I can't see myself needing them for anything.

So, if you want them - you can have them, completely free.

One catch - you must keep them or give them away if you don't want them.  You not getting much for them anyway, but please don't take my stuff and flip it -  even if it's a few bucks.

Here are the items I have:

• Chicago Blackhawks Red Jersey Twill Captain 'C'
  • 1992-93 Tampa Bay Lightning Roman Hamrlik Black Jersey Air Knit Nameplate

Not sure how accurate the Jets and Lightning nameplates are, but they are close.  I think the Lightning Air-knit might be a bit different, but like I said, it's close.  The Rangers patch appears to be authentic, and the Hawks 'C' is spot on.

Pictures can be seen here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/149993333@N06/albums/72157684015285303

Also - to go all 2000's movie reference - pay it forward!

Edited by spudrock512

Bump.

Speaking to bad sellers market - a properly customized, kiss cut jersey from a player selected as a top 100 player for all time by the NHL, for $100 shipped!!! 

I will trade for a blank authentic jersey from the early '90s - any team I don't have, but Flyers and Sabres would be at the top of my list. Sizes 52-56.