C-Mag

Does anybody know if and when they will be releasing Authentic Winter Classic & Authentic Centennial Classic jerseys? (2017)

He could have left out "if", which would have meant he could have been asking about a person.

"Does anybody know..."

"...Ron Jeremy?"

Otherwise no. 

18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He could have left out "if", which would have meant he could have been asking about a person.

"Does anybody know..."

"...Ron Jeremy?"

Otherwise no. 

Funny enough, I met Ron at a backstage at a Tenacious D concert a few years ago. He's good friends with Jack Black and thy were both incredibly kind to us. I kept pushing my girlfriend into Ron and telling her I'd never EVER touch her again. She was not amused. 

19 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I kept pushing my girlfriend into Ron and telling her I'd never EVER touch her again. She was not amused. 

Now that's funny! :D

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

Funny enough, I met Ron at a backstage at a Tenacious D concert a few years ago. He's good friends with Jack Black and thy were both incredibly kind to us. I kept pushing my girlfriend into Ron and telling her I'd never EVER touch her again. She was not amused. 

I mean you really didn't have a choice there. You did what you had to do.