College Customization Question

lafountain

I know a few sites that do customization of college jerseys state that they cannot customize the jerseys with the name/number of players who are currently still in college. Does icejerseys also follow this policy or do you allow the customization to happen?

I know a few sites that do customization of college jerseys state that they cannot customize the jerseys with the name/number of players who are currently still in college. Does icejerseys also follow this policy or do you allow the customization to happen?

do you have any that need to be customised?

do you have any that need to be customised?

I have one, I am still trying to decide if I want to wait to see if anyone from this past seasons roster actually makes the NHL though. I have a couple ideas of who I might want, but am just not positive yet. There are a couple players on the current roster who are intriguing choices for me. Then again, I may just leave it blank.

If you order a name and we aren't aware of that player being an actual player on the team, then it will get done. We don't know much about college players/rosters. Get my drift? :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...
Interesting... What is the rationale for not doing current players, generally speaking?

NCAA regulations and stuff. That is why when it comes to any sport you will never see a retail version of a current college athlete.

This is the nice little note that is on many of the websites.

Due to NCAA regulations, jerseys CAN NOT be customized with the name and number of a current student-athlete.