WCOH Sponsor Patches

LAK74

Hello everyone,

I'm getting close to having some sponsor patches completed for the World Cup of Hockey jerseys.  Because of potential copyright issues, I am going to keep this offer exclusively within our forum community, so the patches will not be made available on eBay or anywhere else.  To avoid outside links to this thread as much as possible, I won't be posting any pictures here, nor will I mention the sponsor, as we all know who it is.

I would like to get an idea of how many of you would be interested in the patches, so I can figure out a per patch price that will allow me to recover some (or hopefully all) of my production costs, while keeping the price as reasonable as possible for everyone here.  So if you are interested, please post in this thread and mention how many patches you would like.  At this point, I'm not asking for a commitment, I'm just trying to gauge interest here.  Please do not mention the sponsor's name in your post.

Once I receive the patches, I will PM the posters in this thread individually, in the order of your posting (i.e., first-come, first-served), with a photo of the actual patch and specify the final per patch price, and those who decide to purchase them can do so directly through me.  Thanks.

I'd be interested if they're going to be close to accurate... I'd take up to 3, depending on price.

what the heck, I'm in for two

UPDATE:  First of all, thanks to all the members who responded here.  I just received the patches, and they turned out as accurate as I could have hoped for, so I'm quite pleased with them!  I will soon start to PM those who posted in this thread with a picture and ordering details.  Patch price will be set at $13 each, which includes shipping to USA, Canada or Europe.

Thanks!!

UPDATE:  Patches have been mailed out for everyone who placed an order and sent a payment before today.  Thanks to all of you for responding so quickly!