Flyers Unveil Stadium Series Jerseys

cowboys

I poked fun in the other thread but I like it too. Minimalist jerseys always look better than ones that have too much going on.

And I'm a sucker for a contrasting color nameplate. 

I'm taking my son to the game today so I'll be able to check it out in person.  Wish they sold authentics, I'd buy one now.  I'm guessing they'll all be premiers there.

Those are some of the coolest looking alternate jerseys I have seen in a while. Should be a perminant 3rd sweater for the Flyers IMO. Looks like the back numbers are kiss cut and shoulder are stacked. Would love to see close up pics when someone gets this. 

Have a great time at the game with your son! Flyers still streaking? 

Edited by Committed

I'm honestly pretty surprised to see how positive a reaction they're getting.

They're very "meh" to me. Too plain, looks like a practice jersey.

They're not bad, but I'm just surprised how many people think they're amazing.

1 hour ago, Committed said:

Those are some of the coolest looking alternate jerseys I have seen in a while. Looks like the back numbers are kiss cut and shoulder are stacked. Would love to see close up pics when someone gets this.

As expected, the authentics look a lot better than that replica we saw yesterday.  The back numbers look stacked to me though, just like the sleeve numbers.

At 1st ... meh... then the black grew on me.  I'm just waiting for anything different to be done to the crest.  I know they are married to it and consider it taboo but I'm not saying get rid of it... I'm saying alter it.  Make it smaller. Add the word Philadelphia around it or something.. anything.. just please something different.  I'm not saying write "Broad street Bullies" across the front the like the Phantoms did for the last game at the spectrum.  But something..anything,, 

Now give me 3 of these stadium series please.

23 hours ago, Committed said:

Those are some of the coolest looking alternate jerseys I have seen in a while. Should be a perminant 3rd sweater for the Flyers IMO. Looks like the back numbers are kiss cut and shoulder are stacked. Would love to see close up pics when someone gets this. 

Have a great time at the game with your son! Flyers still streaking? 

I wanted to take some close-up pics, but they had all the jerseys behind the counter, so I couldn't get close enough.  Plenty of people were wearing them, though, which was cool.  The ice girls and TV time-out arena people had them on, too.  They were really playing them up.  Of course, they are all Premier versions, so honestly, the authentic might be slightly different, anyway.

8 wins in a row, now! And my son got to see Schenn score a hatty.  It was a great day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone confirmed who is doing the customization on these? My friend is getting married and I wanted to get him his first authentic flyers jersey. I was gonna get myself a SS Pens jersey too as a treat for myself, but I'm nervous to invest the cash, especially for a gift, if I can't get it to on-ice specifications. Thank you

Edited by cry_minarets458

8 minutes ago, cry_minarets458 said:

Has anyone confirmed who is doing the customization on these? My friend is getting married and I wanted to get him his first authentic flyers jersey. I was gonna get myself a SS Pens jersey too as a treat for myself, but I'm nervous to invest the cash, especially for a gift, if I can't get it to on-ice specifications. Thank you

Philly Express.