Looking forward to the Stanley Cup champion´s visit to the white house

tomtucker

Bet Donald´s gonna have a few jokes ready.......wonder if he knows about hockey. Is he a Rangers or Islanders fan? Or maybe Devils?

Who you guys think will be the first team to visit the new president?

If a Canadian team wins, they don´t come visit, right?

Edited by tomtucker

Greg Wyshynksi mentioned on Puck Soup that Drumpf is supposedly a hockey fan, or that he at least has gone to games.

Also, remembering what a big deal people made of Tim Thomas refusing to go to the White House, I'd have to imagine there would be much more of that from players now...

17 minutes ago, Chazberg said:

Greg Wyshynksi mentioned on Puck Soup that Drumpf is supposedly a hockey fan, or that he at least has gone to games.

Also, remembering what a big deal people made of Tim Thomas refusing to go to the White House, I'd have to imagine there would be much more of that from players now...

He'd fit right in at a Rangers game, most people attending are wearing a suit. 

:)

7 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

He'd fit right in at a Rangers game, most people attending are wearing a suit. 

:)

However Toronto has you both beat.....there are people here who wear both suits and empty seat outfits, so take that bitches!

21 hours ago, Chazberg said:

Good, the worst is when a president don´t know s*** about sports..........make hockey great again, no more expansion, no more watering down the league! ;)

"refusing to go to the White House"

sure, millionaires always have the correct opinion. It´s easy to invite half of africa / middle east to come in, if you have enough money so you don't have to live next door to them.... F celebs 

Edited by tomtucker

Tim Thomas went from cool guy to a big wimp when he refused to visit the White House. I simply don't understand why you turn down such an honor, regardless of who's in charge. 

30 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Ford would probably have to get a vote. He was a star for Michigan's football team in college.

Shameless replica collector

that´s fuc ing hilarious :D

Okay. so all 4 pro champs come to visit, how about MLS soccer, then you got college, do both men's and women's teams visit the pres.? and is it only in basketball and football. there is also soccer in NCAA ........according to my calculations, there could be 20 or 30 team visits each year, but surely that is not the case, right?

where do they draw the line and decide on who gets to visit and in what sports? 

Edited by tomtucker

45 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

Shameless replica collector

that´s fuc ing hilarious :D

Hey, when I pay less than $50 for my replicas and more for my authentics, I prefer to wear the less expensive option to ensure no harm comes to my authentics. Plus, I have yet to meet another collector who cares about the difference. :)

10 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Hey, when I pay less than $50 for my replicas and more for my authentics, I prefer to wear the less expensive option to ensure no harm comes to my authentics. Plus, I have yet to meet another collector who cares about the difference. :)

That's true, this whole board is founded on nobody caring about the difference between jerseys. 

;)