How do you store your Jerseys?

Hey all, 

wondering how everyone chooses to store their jerseys? Do you keep them in garment bags? Plastic bags on hangers? Do you put moisture pouches with ur jerseys? I just have mine hanging in the closet but I have 3 cats whom I worry may scratch at them since they hang quite low. Wondering how everyone chooses to keep their jerseys stored and in top condition? Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hangers, in my closet. Try to have a long sleeved shirt that separates the jerseys from the rest of the clothes next to them. 

I have larger sized hangers to help with shoulders and ensure they don't get stretched out. Lump them into 3-4's and have the dust cover garment covers (that pretty much just cover the shoulders) on them to help with dust/dirt accumulation. 

• 1 month later...

So is the consensus here that the clear plastic covers given to you after you dry clean harmful to the jersey longtime? Do the jerseys turn yellow due to the plastic? 

Edited by rattlestar

7 hours ago, rattlestar said:

So is the consensus here that the clear plastic covers given to you after you dry clean harmful to the jersey longtime? Do the jerseys turn yellow due to the plastic? 

Wait...what? Who had issues using plastic covers from the dry cleaners? Literally, every one of my jerseys are currently in a dry cleaner bag. :unsure: