*Dumb Question Alert* Re: Facebook Groups

Chazberg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

^This. 

Just shut up already about your need for constant attention. 

Isn't constant attention what Facebook (and pretty much all social media) is based on?

90% of all mail day posts are done by the same 5-7 people.

On 1/4/2017 at 9:08 PM, Devilsguy said:

90% of all mail day posts are done by the same 5-6 people.

35 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Define irony, lol

Just now, dsl135 said:

Define irony, lol

lol thread is so long I forgot what I type

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The question is, who is the 7th guy he has now added? IT MAY BE YOU!!!!

I've got a list lol

3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

"Mail Day!  I am only going to post pics of the box for now and create a separate post on what is inside"

I just had to unblock him to see it for myself. Next-level stupidity, just like the guy who is feeding us nonstop with his jerseys that just won't sell. First it's a bunch of jerseys in one post and that post is bumped up endlessly. Now the jerseys are offered seperately in so-called crazy deal posts, WITH more or less THE SAME FRICKIN' PRICE!

1 minute ago, amonte78 said:

I just had to unblock him to see it for myself. Next-level stupidity, just like the guy who is feeding us nonstop with his jerseys that just won't sell. First it's a bunch of jerseys in one post and that post is bumped up endlessly. Now the jerseys are offered seperately in so-called crazy deal posts, WITH more or less THE SAME FRICKIN' PRICE!

I think I know which guy you are talking about.  I think I saw some of them as part of his 2015 Christmas sale.

1 hour ago, amonte78 said:

You know you want that Niemi that has received the same four likes every week it's posted. 

"Deal of the Day!!!!"

Edited by thebiggoalie

3 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I think I saw some of them as part of his 2015 Christmas sale.

Christmas Sale, Deal Of The Day, Crazy Deal, Super Crazy Deal, Start Of The Season Deal, End Of The 2nd Period Deal etc.

10 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

You know you want that Niemi that haa received the same four likes every week it's posted. 

"Deal of the Day!!!!"

You only should know how hard it is to resist buying it, because the deal with the same price is SO CRAZY....week after week, month after month!

1 hour ago, dsl135 said:
On 1/4/2017 at 9:08 PM, Devilsguy said:

90% of all mail day posts are done by the same 5-6 people.

2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Define irony, lol

57890342.jpg

1 hour ago, amonte78 said:

Since I'm not going to unblock, but make the same assumption... what's even better is when you sell jerseys on ebay and he messages asking if you want to trade for the same garbage.

On 1/11/2017 at 3:42 PM, cjerina said:

Since I'm not going to unblock, but make the same assumption... what's even better is when you sell jerseys on ebay and he messages asking if you want to trade for the same garbage.

I think that's someone else, who is one of two I blocked. Perpetual tire kicker.

How many times do you have to tell the seller that you actually WANT to buy their jersey that's still available, but they just keep looking at your messages and not replying? 

10 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Four?

I'm up to three so far. 

They say it's still available, I tell them I want it, they look at my messages, and then disappear for weeks on end. Wtf?  

On 1/14/2017 at 1:57 PM, furiousd said:

Four?

Changes profile pic. Still doesn't respond to a message of "I'll take it!" from a week ago.