*Dumb Question Alert* Re: Facebook Groups

Chazberg

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

I blame most of the Facebook s***-starters who cause problems on broken pieces of rubber. 

Dude, you made me actually laugh out loud - well done.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/1/2017 at 9:46 PM, LAK74 said:

Hey Akteon, missed you around here!

Hey man! Sorry I just saw this when looking back through this thread.

No worries man, just glad to know you're still around!  ;)

Casey's most recent post is the most childish thing I've seen yet. "Tell me you don't like me and I'll block you blah blah blah". This has really become the epitome of a child throwing a tantrum in the toy store, and his parents need to drag him outside. 

1 hour ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

My post blew up more than I expected

Which post?  I know a few members on here on FB but don't have all the names yet to connect the dots lol.

Re Casey: I actually find myself agreeing with a decent amount of observations he has about the hobby in general.  Problem is that he tends to then put in jab at someone while doing it so he loses the moral high ground at that point.

Anyways it is more of the same from the usual suspects.  It's a shame as I would actually like to contribute more to the FB group page, but I find myself shying away from it due to the unnecessary drama that comes along with it.  People get bent way out of shape for even the slightest things. 

6 minutes ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

"enough with the pucks" 

then all the puns

Haha nice.

Yeah I am getting tired of the puck posts too.  No matter who or what says, pucks aren't equipment.

On 5/24/2017 at 3:47 PM, Committed said:

What is more annoying, the Facebook group or the thread about the Facebook group? 

Rehashing how stupid it was on this site is pretty bad...but I have to keep clicking on it so it doesn't show up as unread, because I have OCD. 

3 hours ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

"enough with the pucks" 

then all the puns

The voice of common sense in that looney bin.

1 hour ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

Post advertising "reebok edge" game worn jerseys and practice jerseys. 

"Have any size 48s"

Holy s***!!!

I though I was the only one that noticed that. He's one of the most irritating individuals too. Any post that he comments on turns into him hijacking for size 48's!!!

edit: COMPLETE WITH FIGHT STRAP

Edited by thebiggoalie

5 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Holy s***!!!

I though I was the only one that noticed that. He's one of the most irritating individuals too. Any post that he comments on turns into him hijacking for size 48's!!!

edit: COMPLETE WITH FIGHT STRAP

Which group is this in? I never seen this guy yet. 

7 hours ago, Flyers845 said:

Which group is this in? I never seen this guy yet. 

He is in any hockey  authentic group ,guy is an idiot even if you say yes I have a Size 48 with fight strap he will not buy it as it's to expensive 

I've been into size 48 authentics a long time and been selling most of those lately. Of course this guy contacted me on every single one multiple times, but didn't buy anything.

Once I asked back, what's the deal now with the various jerseys he asked info for and then he blocked me. Complete freak!

Anytime I list stuff on eBay, he messages me asking if I have a size 48 Jets jersey... It's been about three years now. How badly does he really want one?