*Dumb Question Alert* Re: Facebook Groups

Chazberg

10 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Chris, you enjoy this s*** don't you? I mean as much as you throw at us we're going to throw right back at you. It go on and on and on. There's so much spite, bulls*** and nonsense in the above post of yours i don't even have the time to dissect it all. But, if you feel it makes yourself look like some kind of victim, go right ahead. 

Anything i/we have said about you or your wife, we'd gladly tell you to your face. But, as i said, you'd rather do it online and dump the spite like your doing now and try to discredit us on a board where no one knows us. 

So i'll try not to entertain you too much because i know you fight your battles online.

This is rich.  You take these passive aggressive jabs at me for months (most of that time either you blocked me or I blocked you) and suddenly you try to pull the "above it all card."  If there is anyone trying to frame themselves as the victim it's your latest FB post where you made made it seem like I attacked your family when I finally called you out on months of your non-stop attacks on me.

I really don't want to get into it with you online anymore.  You are indeed the master of online battles (anyone can look up your countless ones on gameworn.net by typing in your old screen name superjaypandolfo) and I don't want to be another target of your nonsense.  I have been keeping quiet the last 2-3 months from your crap but I have had it.  As dysfunctional as Devils collectors can be the one common thread has always been they have all had issues with you.

Just stop with the passive aggressive swipes at me and treat me like I don't exist.  I'm perfectly fine with that.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

This is rich.  You take these passive aggressive jabs at me for months (most of that time either you blocked me or I blocked you) and suddenly you try to pull the "above it all card."  If there is anyone trying to frame themselves as the victim it's your latest FB post where you made made it seem like I attacked your family when I finally called you out on months of your non-stop attacks on me.

I really don't want to get into it with you online anymore.  You are indeed the master of online battles (anyone can look up your countless ones on gameworn.net by typing in your old screen name superjaypandolfo) and I don't want to be another target of your nonsense.  I have been keeping quiet the last 2-3 months from your crap but I have had it.  As dysfunctional as Devils collectors can be the one common thread has always been they have all had issues with you.

Just stop with the passive aggressive swipes at me and treat me like I don't exist.  I'm perfectly fine with that.

Keep it up, Chris. Continue to stay in your "safe space". You're just next on the list of Devils dysfunction.

The talent you have at talking out both sides of your mouth is really something else.

Edited by OneJerseyMemorabilia

8 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Keep it up, Chris. Continue to mouth off behind a keyboard because you certainly won't do it to anyone's faces. You're just next on the list of Devils dysfunction.

The talent you have at talking out both sides of your mouth is really something else.

Pot meet kettle then Mr. Kern.

Just shut up about me.

Now you all know why I said to never mention IceJerseys on Facebook because eventually, this humble group will become just like it. 

57 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

And buy her some flowers, wouldja?

Lol K

Edited by slimcutta
Sunshine, lollipops, rainbows, and everything that's wonderful is what I feel, when we're together!!!

I have 0 involvement in the Facebook group and this thread is like watching one big inside joke and I'm on the outside looking in, and then there are two guys who were play fighting but now it's gotten real. 

Thanks for the lulz

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

Where is @mfitz804 to help reign in his fellow Devils fans? 

I'm from the school of thought where sometimes you have to slug it out in order to resolve stuff. I was gonna post a Rodney King, "Can't We All Just Get Along" meme, but I am deriving too much entertainment from watching these two. So...

8FA702E1-F3E8-4775-8153-6E6C22BFA958.png

That's what I imagine Facebook is like. All the time. Great to see some of them are migrating over here.

At least they make it easy when I can tell who not to deal with before they even hit 10 posts.

12 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

That's what I imagine Facebook is like. All the time. Great to see some of them are migrating over here.

At least they make it easy when I can tell who not to deal with before they even hit 10 posts.

If anyone is willing to look back, I do believe I predicted this would happen. 

11 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Here you go

IMG_2503.jpg

I don't know what this is or understand any potential reference because I assume I am too American, but I kinda want one of these wierd guitar picks with a boat on it as well. Why does Mfitz get all the cool stuff?

9 minutes ago, lhg39 said:

Should be a dun day at the expo!

Rumble in the parking lot!! I'm in!!

9 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

I don't know what this is or understand any potential reference because I assume I am too American, but I kinda want one of these wierd guitar picks with a boat on it as well. Why does Mfitz get all the cool stuff?

That's the second one he's given me today. I don't understand it either, but when they arrive, I'll send you one. 

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Rumble in the parking lot!! I'm in!!

That's the second one he's given me today. I don't understand it either, but when they arrive, I'll send you one. 

Nice!

16 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

So it's something only British people understand...like not caring for your teeth.

;)

Only because as a nation we don't have sugar for breakfast, dinner and tea ;) 

10 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Only because as a nation we don't have sugar for breakfast, dinner and tea ;) 

Still love you, man.