Chazberg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Can't forget the pride of Canada:

themountie.jpg

Devilsguy definitely pulled that card out of his own collection. 

32 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Devilsguy definitely pulled that card out of his own collection. 

......................maybe.....................

Learned something new this weekend.

I posted my Josefson Stadium Series up for sale on FB in a Devils fan group for $750 or best offer (Meigray has period 2 one for $1500).  I get told that my price is stupid (I said I was also open to offers in my posting) and that apparently it is worth less than a replica jersey signed by Brodeur.

Who knew?

36 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Learned something new this weekend.

I posted my Josefson Stadium Series up for sale on FB in a Devils fan group for $750 or best offer (Meigray has period 2 one for $1500).  I get told that my price is stupid (I said I was also open to offers in my posting) and that apparently it is worth less than a replica jersey signed by Brodeur.

Who knew?

Should post their face book name so we can ask him when he post something for sale 

He isn't a collector and this was in a Devils fan group.  I don't think he is in any of the jersey collecting groups.

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

He isn't a collector and this was in a Devils fan group.  I don't think he is in any of the jersey collecting groups.

Got you .

SO JUST AN IDIOT 

Just now, cowboys said:

Got you .

SO JUST AN IDIOT 

Yup.  A pretty persistent one too lol.

6 minutes ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

I'm just a little lost following this

Click to choose files 

First, I internet. 

Then, I internet some more. 

Finally, when mommy goes to bed, I internet until daddy gets home.

When someone has a jersey for the same price on Facebook as they have it listed for on eBay, but still won't take less than their eBay price directly through PayPal because they don't know "how to money". Jersey has also been for sale on both for well over a year because nobody is interested.

37 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Ok gang, walk me through the "I only want to trade, not sell" mentality. I don't really get it.  To me, nothing could be easier than trading a thing for a predefined amount of money.

Those people are not really looking for money.  They are looking for just another piece in their collection that money cannot get.

I can sell plenty of jerseys out of my collection and get good money.  I got plenty of offers on my Holik gamer at the Meigray expo.  However if I sell it I will have the money, but nothing to spend it on as the jerseys available are not something I am interested in.

I often try to trade 1st because working out an agreeable price isn't always the easiest

Much like Devli's guy said, I am more enticed by a trade because I don't mind keeping my stuff and if something pops up that I really want it helps pry something away.

Plus I always have sellers remorse

A little slow for me today at work so was reading through jersey threads on reddit and HF boards.  The amount of misinformation about everything from fakes to replicas/authentics and up to gamers is astounding.

Just an observation and yeah I am bored lol.

Good to see that people are fed up with pucks on a jersey page. Mr. Grail posted another, you guessed it, puck GRAIL, was called out by another member and deleted his GRAIL post/post was deleted. That led to the current thread about banning pucks from the page :D

Edited by amonte78

19 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

Good to see that people are fed up with pucks on a jersey page. Mr. Grail posted another, you guessed it, puck GRAIL, was called out by another member and deleted his GRAIL post/post was deleted. That led to the current thread about banning pucks from the page :D

While we are at it, all those sticks, throw them in a pile, douse them in kerosene, and throw a goddamn match at them already!!!