• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It better be up to and including me!!!

"Try not to suck any "Flyers" on your way to the parking lot!"

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Love that movie. 

It's the only good thing that ever came out of New Jersey. 

9 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

It's the only good thing that ever came out of New Jersey. 

Neither I nor the Devils came out of New Jersey so I take no offense. 

;)

I have to say, I like the man cave thread that is up right now in the FB group.  It is nice to see the different ideas and setups people have going in their caves across all levels.

My wife and I are thinking of possibly moving next year and and a finished basement is a top priority for us as she wants me to have a cave.  The one I have now is 2/3 finished, but the prior owners left it in somewhat bad shape so just to get it to where it is a clean slate would already cost me thousands.

28 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I have to say, I like the man cave thread that is up right now in the FB group.  It is nice to see the different ideas and setups people have going in their caves across all levels.

The argument Richie is attempting against Shaun is hilarious. Then George wins Facebook with "Is Richie's middle name Casey"

24 minutes ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

The argument Richie is attempting against Shaun is hilarious. Then George wins Facebook with "Is Richie's middle name Casey"

I didn't even notice that part until you mentioned it.  Good lord at how harmless threads turn into a mess pretty quickly in that group.

Shawn has a man cave / home office / museum setup going.  I think it definitely counts as a man cave.

My future one will involve a bed where I can crash if I get too drunk after a Devils game.  It will be shaped like a race car.  How cool is that?

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

My wife and I are thinking of possibly moving next year and and a finished basement is a top priority for us as she wants me to have a cave.  The one I have now is 2/3 finished, but the prior owners left it in somewhat bad shape so just to get it to where it is a clean slate would already cost me thousands.

Or as they otherwise say, "your sh!t is all over the place, confine it to the basement!!!"

Which, of course, we do happily. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Or as they otherwise say, "your sh!t is all over the place, confine it to the basement!!!"

Which, of course, we do happily. 

haha it's more like her sh!t is all over the place and I can't take it anymore so I hide in the basement.

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

haha it's more like her sh!t is all over the place and I can't take it anymore so I hide in the basement.

Either way, my friend. Either way. 

24 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Who cursed out Keener?

The guy that posted a bunch of Flyers stuff yesterday.  Keener asked him if the Lindbergh jersey (which was an anachronistic foul anyway) had double elbows and a fight strap.  But, I didn't catch the guy's reply.  Apparently it started a sh*tstorm.

15 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

The guy that posted a bunch of Flyers stuff yesterday.  Keener asked him if the Lindbergh jersey (which was an anachronistic foul anyway) had double elbows and a fight strap.  But, I didn't catch the guy's reply.  Apparently it started a sh*tstorm.

Thanks and I vaguely remember those Flyers postings.  Wish I would have read the sh!tstorm lol.

6 hours ago, amonte78 said:

It's official: I hate every jersey countdown thread.

I like that it gives a reason to post some eye candy that could open up a trade or sale. 

Guest Dr_Puck

I am amazed at how many people 1) Don't get their dates right in the count-down thread and 2) Don't realize that another thread for the actual date has already been up when they post theirs.

26 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Can "Mr.Marshall" just be banned from every Facebook group already?

Is that guy nuts or what?! :D

4 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

Is that guy nuts or what?! :D

It's f@cking "Curious George joins the hockey jersey collector community". 

As he requested, I actually asked him a few questions, and he was belligerent, snarky, and just an overall displeasure to communicate with. He has no idea or care about what he's selling, yet wants to move his crap.  

All the years I've been selling jerseys, I realized that whether it's through this group, Facebook, or eBay, you need to make friends, not enemies to make some sales. 

Why is it so difficult for people to take a decent picture? I mean, I don't need DSLR quality. But, is at least one friggen clear picture taken with a steady hand too much to ask for?