*Dumb Question Alert* Re: Facebook Groups

Chazberg

56 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Hopefully “dicking me” should be as well. 

Takes all sorts. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Add “for a week” in there too. Fun as it may be, a week seems excessive. 

Lulz. 

4 hours ago, Flyers845 said:

NHL game worn jerseys & goal pucks 

Thanks. Not a member and won't join with him as an admin ;)

For all the whining and moaning about Meigray's pre-order prices starting at $995 for Vegas gamers, the first game jersey auction ended with the cheapest being a GI for $1490 and the cheapest GW was $1850.

Guest Dr_Puck

Yeah, there was a large amount of complaining about the Meigray Knights sale. Also a lot of recent whimpering about us jersey elitists getting details right in authentics/replicas. It's just a crying shame all jerseys can't cost $100 and be made to last forever.

3 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Yeah, there was a large amount of complaining about the Meigray Knights sale. Also a lot of recent whimpering about us jersey elitists getting details right in authentics/replicas. It's just a crying shame all jerseys can't cost $100 and be made to last forever.

I haven't seen that, but I completely believe it.  I am assuming that is happening in the non-game worn or authentic jersey groups.

The other great part of the whining about the Golden Knights pre-order prices was that Meigray apparently sold every single one of them.  I am pretty sure that means Meigray priced them well and also based on the auction results.

3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

For all the whining and moaning about Meigray's pre-order prices starting at $995 for Vegas gamers, the first game jersey auction ended with the cheapest being a GI for $1490 and the cheapest GW was $1850.

Yeah, that's pretty high.  I threw out a couple early bids on Bellemare and Sbisa but was outbid pretty quickly :lol:

The prices were certainly high, but how often do you get a chance to own a jersey worn in the very first game in franchise history?  Given where the prices went I did not buy one, but I was prepared to pay in the $1500 range for an actual game worn one.

If I could afford it, you bet I'd pay that price. I mean, those are pretty significant jerseys no matter which way you look at it.

Edited by TheKevinShow

While I can understand the appeal of the first game jerseys, there is nothing on them to really make it obvious that they are indeed first game jerseys.  The patches on them are the regular inaugural season patches, so unless you look up the tag or specifically tell someone that x jersey was worn in the very first game, they are the same as the rest of the set 1's.

This is why I have cooled on shelling x amount more money on milestone jerseys.  9 times out of 10 they are the same as what the player wore before and after that milestone.

i have the sudden urge to buy furniture right now.

I think it was deleted.  Someone was selling a sofa set in the game worn group.

Haha, that's funny.  I wonder if that was partially FB's fault.  It will prompt you to try selling your stuff in different groups that you're part of.

Did he miss it?  He replied "thank you".  I assumed he grabbed it.  If not, then he hesitated a little too long :lol:.  It was a pretty good price, too.

If it were me, I would be listing those for sale constantly, only to tell him that he just missed it.

Edited by mfitz804