*Dumb Question Alert* Re: Facebook Groups

Chazberg

Saw the post about security issues with e-gesture.  I really don't understand how they don't use a token verification system in this day and age.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

My goal is to find and buy a Sprong jersey, so that his collection will never be complete :D

I'm seeing Charlottetown play friday in Blainville, should message them on facebook and see if they'll bring a Sprong Goal puck for me to buy.

10 minutes ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

I'm seeing Charlottetown play friday in Blainville, should message them on facebook and see if they'll bring a Sprong Goal puck for me to buy.

Sounds like a plan. And then offer that puck on FB and ignore his desperate answers :D

• 3 weeks later...

Some idiot is flooding the authentic groups with all his amazing, beautiful, super sexy authentic collection for sale. Probably trying to save up for more Jason Labarbera gamers or some other worthless jersey crap. 

17 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Some idiot is flooding the authentic groups with all his amazing, beautiful, super sexy authentic collection for sale. Probably trying to save up for more Jason Labarbera gamers or some other worthless jersey crap. 

No this is a out rage . 

LOL 

32 minutes ago, cowboys said:

No this is a out rage . 

LOL 

"Make sure you post all 78 photos and information for all ten jerseys in the same thread to avoid any confusion."

• 2 weeks later...

So I had a post up on a couple of the FB groups listing my jerseys for sale. When I initially posted the msg or would go to edit it, I would get a warning that my account violated fb terms of Service. I figured fb was erroneously flagging my posts for selling counterfeit items but everything listed was NHL licenses, no fakes. 

So yesterday I went to edit the post and since then my fb account has been disabled. Has anyone else had similar warnings/ experience? Any tips on what to do to get my account back? Is my posting by Zeshan Ahmed still up in any of the groups. Thank you Obi was your my only hope. 

56 minutes ago, Zeshy25 said:

So I had a post up on a couple of the FB groups listing my jerseys for sale. When I initially posted the msg or would go to edit it, I would get a warning that my account violated fb terms of Service. I figured fb was erroneously flagging my posts for selling counterfeit items but everything listed was NHL licenses, no fakes. 

So yesterday I went to edit the post and since then my fb account has been disabled. Has anyone else had similar warnings/ experience? Any tips on what to do to get my account back? Is my posting by Zeshan Ahmed still up in any of the groups. Thank you Obi was your my only hope. 

What a joke, considering the number of fake sites that are Facebook sponsored ads that I cannot get rid of!

Top three most commonly asked questions on Facebook:

1. Should I get my jersey autographed?

2. How do I remove an autograph?

3. Where can I buy a frame?

Every...

Day.

On 12/23/2017 at 9:03 AM, Zeshy25 said:

What were you posting for sale? Another well known Carolina collector, I believe, had a FS post flagged/pulled because he was selling Hurricanes jerseys right after the storm went through Houston.

15 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

I have a Las Vegas James Neal Adizero, no LOA no wear but it must be a gamer because it has a fight strap, right.

Top it off with 37 people chiming in with the same exact answer so it bumps to the top every 4 minutes. 

"I agree"

"I agree too"

"I'm not sure, but my fathers uncles former cousins room mate said it's legit."

"Oh, well, then I'm not sure either. Regardless, it's a really nice jersey."

"I agree again"

43 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Top it off with 37 people chiming in with the same exact answer so it bumps to the top every 4 minutes. 

"I agree"

"I agree too"

"I'm not sure, but my fathers uncles former cousins room mate said it's legit."

"Oh, well, then I'm not sure either. Regardless, it's a really nice jersey."

"I agree again"

Best is the guy who supposedly is an equipment manager for 20 years who said "they don't sell replicas with right straps.  Only game weight jerseys have fight straps."  Then he proceeded to get pissy when told otherwise.

12 hours ago, cjerina said:

What were you posting for sale? Another well known Carolina collector, I believe, had a FS post flagged/pulled because he was selling Hurricanes jerseys right after the storm went through Houston.

Mostly Rangers and All-Star jerseys. Don’t even understand how/ why it was flagged. Still trying to appeal it

15 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Best is the guy who supposedly is an equipment manager for 20 years who said "they don't sell replicas with right straps.  Only game weight jerseys have fight straps."  Then he proceeded to get pissy when told otherwise.

Exactly. And tell him 20 years ago, gamers also didn't have little black buttons sewn on the front hem.

If ignorance in is the majority, it becomes easier for others to accept. That's the primary problem with the Facebook groups...and society.