*Dumb Question Alert* Re: Facebook Groups

Chazberg

2 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

She also said it was more than a mouthful. 

Yeah but it just sounded like MMMMMMMFFFF. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Well played.

I'm the only person in my field at work today. I had to be professional. I'll resume my "that's what she said" jokes in 20 minutes. 

Wait for it 

So I gave in and listed some nice Ducks jerseys for sale including an Adidas team issue made in Canada. Not only did I hardly receive interest but the interest I did receive was ridiculous. I’ve never seen a larger group of Arse clowns then on Facebook. I don’t understand. I had a guy all set to buy the Adidas Ducks and he guaranteed he would send money in the morning. Asked for more pictures and I gladly sent them. Then he read all my messages. So I asked what was up. He said he couldn’t buy it because his wife would be mad. I only expierence this crap on Facebook. I hate it. 

If I had a dollar for every time I get the "wife didn't give me permission" excuse I would have enough to buy half of the set 1 Devils inventory from Meigray.

It is rough selling on FB at times, but in the end it is also worth saving the 10% fee ebay charges and the fact that I am not at the mercy of the buyer's whim like I am on ebay as well.

2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

If I had a dollar for every time I get the "wife didn't give me permission" excuse I would have enough to buy half of the set 1 Devils inventory from Meigray.

It is rough selling on FB at times, but in the end it is also worth saving the 10% fee ebay charges and the fact that I am not at the mercy of the buyer's whim like I am on ebay as well.

You are already well on your way. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

You are already well on your way. 

True, but need more $.

17 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Solution: don't tell your wife what you are buying, it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. 

Right. I mean, will she really know if you bring home “another of the same jersey you already have 5 of”?

4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

"I don't understand why you need 35 jerseys that all look the same."

“No, this one has a different name and number”. 

*Look of disapproval*

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Right. I mean, will she really know if you bring home “another of the same jersey you already have 5 of”?

Basically. All of mine are red and white except a Vipers and she really doesn't pay attention to the detail. I swap them around and a bunch live in boxes. I'm good unless she finds the boxes.....

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

"I don't understand why you need 35 jerseys that all look the same."

"I don't understand why you need a dozen handbags that look the same". How to start a fight 101.

2 hours ago, redwingsdownunder said:

"I don't understand why you need a dozen handbags that look the same". How to start a fight 101.

Replace “handbags” with “yoga pants” and that’s how our arguments start. Haha 

13 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

As long as they fit properly, I fail to see how anything involving yoga pants is a problem.

Especially when they're see-through!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/lululemon-yoga-pants-yanked-from-shelves-because-fabric-too-sheer_n_2904350.html

3 hours ago, flyhighguys94 said:

So does anyone here wanna buy my Canadian adidas ducks? Save me from the continued misery of FB? ?

If I hadn’t spent a ton here recently on others I would have in a heartbeat. I would make an exception if you still possible had the Phoenix Alternate ii sold you back in the trade. Kicking myself for not coming up with the money to get it back last time you asked.