*Dumb Question Alert* Re: Facebook Groups

Chazberg

7 hours ago, flyhighguys94 said:

So does anyone here wanna buy my Canadian adidas ducks? Save me from the continued misery of FB? ?

If it was a leafs it would already be on its way here good sir. It’s a beauty jersey and I’m surprised it hasn’t sold. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/19/2018 at 8:21 AM, flyhighguys94 said:

So I gave in and listed some nice Ducks jerseys for sale including an Adidas team issue made in Canada. Not only did I hardly receive interest but the interest I did receive was ridiculous. I’ve never seen a larger group of Arse clowns then on Facebook. I don’t understand. I had a guy all set to buy the Adidas Ducks and he guaranteed he would send money in the morning. Asked for more pictures and I gladly sent them. Then he read all my messages. So I asked what was up. He said he couldn’t buy it because his wife would be mad. I only expierence this crap on Facebook. I hate it. 

If only it was a 52...

18 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Casey vs. Morten, round 16. 

I cannot even remember what started it between those two.

Casey thinks he's the almighty god of collecting when he's really the biggest Arse in the hobby. Morten isn't necessarily a bad guy but just extremely annoying. Next thing you know they'll be fighting over Sprongs jock strap, but then of course Morten probably owns it already.

Casey doesn't really care about Sprong.  He just does it to annoy Morten.

On 1/20/2018 at 6:27 PM, AeroFishOne said:

If I hadn’t spent a ton here recently on others I would have in a heartbeat. I would make an exception if you still possible had the Phoenix Alternate ii sold you back in the trade. Kicking myself for not coming up with the money to get it back last time you asked.

I’m drawing a complete blank, what jersey did I get from you? 

2 hours ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

Casey thinks he's the almighty god of collecting when he's really the biggest Arse in the hobby. Morten isn't necessarily a bad guy but just extremely annoying. Next thing you know they'll be fighting over Sprongs jock strap, but then of course Morten probably owns it already.

I would love to see Casey do the type of things he does on the internet to people in person. He looks like the biggest clown I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe the things I’ve seen him post about other people’s families and stuff. What a low class human. 

Edited by flyhighguys94

"I am looking for a game worn Doug Gilmour Calgary or Toronto game used jersey.  Help!"

-posted in "Game Worn Hockey Jerseys $200 and Under!"

2 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

"I am looking for a game worn Doug Gilmour Calgary or Toronto game used jersey.  Help!"

-posted in "Game Worn Hockey Jerseys $200 and Under!"

You can’t even get a Happy Gilmore for that price. 

Lovely feeling when a guy says he is really interested in your item, the price is fair and when it comes time to payment he disappears.

Even lovelier feeling is when said guy is still posting asking about buying other stuff from other people.

I love FB.

8 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Lovely feeling when a guy says he is really interested in your item, the price is fair and when it comes time to payment he disappears.

Even lovelier feeling is when said guy is still posting asking about buying other stuff from other people.

I love FB.

My favorite is when they then reappear immediately after you have obviously sold it to ask "is it still available"?

I have a guy on eBay that does it to me all the time. Asks questions, I answer them, no response. The item sells, and within 10 minutes I get "am I too late? Can I still buy it?". 

Obviously not, d!ckhead. 

Just now, Dr_Puck said:

How do you remove autographs again? 

By not getting it autographed to begin with. 

“How do you guys store all of your jerseys? I have three.”

Guest Dr_Puck
Just now, thebiggoalie said:

By not getting it autographed to begin with. 

“How do you guys store all of your jerseys? I have three.”

I refuse to include free shipping on the $1,000 you just gave me for a jersey. 

1 minute ago, Dr_Puck said:

I refuse to include free shipping on the $1,000 you just gave me for a jersey. 

I know you don’t collect sticks, but I have sticks to trade you. 

Just now, Dr_Puck said:

PM for prices. 

Random Jake Marty comment because he wants everything but never buys... complete with stupid emoji.