Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chazberg

*Dumb Question Alert* Re: Facebook Groups

1,051 posts in this topic

What is more annoying, the Facebook group or the thread about the Facebook group? 

3 minutes ago, Committed said:

What is more annoying, the Facebook group or the thread about the Facebook group? 

Facebook group. After all, we just talk about all the annoying crap that goes on over there on here. Most topics posted in here are on things that we all agree on.

On Facebook we have to read through all that annoying crap and if we post a response prepare to be torched.

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

Another overseas collector clogging up the feed instead of combining it all into one. What's better is some of the jerseys he's listed by themselves and in with others in a separate post. The group at this point is just good for entertainment only. The self destruction that collectors do to themselves is amazing!

Another puck thread. The annoying attention-seeking factor of this guy is going through the roof.

22 hours ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

Facebook group. After all, we just talk about all the annoying crap that goes on over there on here. Most topics posted in here are on things that we all agree on.

On Facebook we have to read through all that annoying crap and if we post a response prepare to be torched.

Bingo.  Too many feelings get hurt on there way too quickly.

My favorite lately is some of the more prominent posters on there sneering at me and assuming I am a new collector just because I don't post much in there.  Love the assumptions and inflated egos from some of them.

Round 5 (or is it 6? I'm losing count) of the Penguins goal puck fiasco happening right now. This latest one is getting pretty good.  

22 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Round 5 (or is it 6? I'm losing count) of the Penguins goal puck fiasco happening right now. This latest one is getting pretty good.  

I saw Casey post the same thing twice.  Did the earlier post get deleted?

1 minute ago, Devilsguy said:

I saw Casey post the same thing twice.  Did the earlier post get deleted?

Yup. There were about 50 comments on it. It was good. People calling other people retarded. Casey saying his shoes cost more than someone's house. I should have taken screen shots. 

2 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Yup. There were about 50 comments on it. It was good. People calling other people retarded. Casey saying his shoes cost more than someone's house. I should have taken screen shots. 

Dammit I missed it! haha

Who was he arguing with mainly?

5 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Dammit I missed it! haha

Who was he arguing with mainly?

I think it was Matthew Miller. And someone named Kiara. There were more people too. 

That was some dumb s*** :D People fighting like crazy over a piece of rubber ;)

29 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

That was some dumb s*** :D People fighting like crazy over a piece of rubber ;)

I blame most of the Facebook s***-starters who cause problems on broken pieces of rubber. 

I've hd enough of the god pucks. 

52 minutes ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

I've hd enough of the god pucks. 

Dammit! Just when I had the perfect email drafted and ready to go!!!

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

I blame most of the Facebook s***-starters who cause problems on broken pieces of rubber. 

Dude, you made me actually laugh out loud - well done.

36 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Dammit! Just when I had the perfect email drafted and ready to go!!!

The floor is yours. 

On 5/1/2017 at 9:46 PM, LAK74 said:

Hey Akteon, missed you around here!

Hey man! Sorry I just saw this when looking back through this thread.

No worries man, just glad to know you're still around!  ;)

All kicking off last night I see. Moreten is a ghoul. I hope they turn there puck programme into an auction.

Casey's most recent post is the most childish thing I've seen yet. "Tell me you don't like me and I'll block you blah blah blah". This has really become the epitome of a child throwing a tantrum in the toy store, and his parents need to drag him outside. 

Was it James Alexander that made a couple of cracking posts, hats off to whoever he is!!

My post blew up more than I expected

1 hour ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

My post blew up more than I expected

Which post?  I know a few members on here on FB but don't have all the names yet to connect the dots lol.

Re Casey: I actually find myself agreeing with a decent amount of observations he has about the hobby in general.  Problem is that he tends to then put in jab at someone while doing it so he loses the moral high ground at that point.

Anyways it is more of the same from the usual suspects.  It's a shame as I would actually like to contribute more to the FB group page, but I find myself shying away from it due to the unnecessary drama that comes along with it.  People get bent way out of shape for even the slightest things. 

4 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Which post?  I know a few members on here on FB but don't have all the names yet to connect the dots lol.

"enough with the pucks" 

then all the puns