Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chazberg

*Dumb Question Alert* Re: Facebook Groups

1,336 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

For some reason I really want to buy a stove and some ladies golf clubs.  Anyone know where I can buy some?

I don't know anything about golf, but is there really a difference between men's and ladies golf clubs? I mean, we all know the stove is always for a lady, but the golf clubs definitely have me confused. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

For some reason I really want to buy a stove and some ladies golf clubs.  Anyone know where I can buy some?

Might this be in the same space where one can find used Christmas tree lights and cracked cell phones? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

I don't know anything about golf, but is there really a difference between men's and ladies golf clubs? I mean, we all know the stove is always for a lady, but the golf clubs definitely have me confused. 

In fairness, there's not a tremendous difference between men's and women's underpants, but I'm still pretty particular about wearing the correct ones. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

In fairness, there's not a tremendous difference between men's and women's underpants, but I'm still pretty particular about wearing the correct ones. 

...Unless you're wearing them over your head. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

...Unless you're wearing them over your head. 

Well obviously then you want the prettiest ones. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or do some collectors seem to have really short fuses these days?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Is it just me or do some collectors seem to have really short fuses these days?

Agreed. That's why I hardly ever make an offer on something I'm interested anymore. It doesn't exactly help them make a sale. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

delete

 

Edited by jokinen12
gossip
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delete

Edited by LetsGoHomeBaby
?
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shall I soley collect Sprong and sell the rest of my GRAILS?

 

 

Oh no, what will we do without your grail posts, F(&^*** rejoice most likely 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like The Pucking Grail Man just bought a Morozov Pens jersey. I wonder how soon this will be available??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, amonte78 said:

Looks like The Pucking Grail Man just bought a Morozov Pens jersey. I wonder how soon this will be available??

Until Casey cries he doesn't own it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's going to be amusing watching him try to sell all this s*** now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On May 29, 2017 at 7:20 AM, thebiggoalie said:

Anytime I list stuff on eBay, he messages me asking if I have a size 48 Jets jersey... It's been about three years now. How badly does he really want one?

I actually just bought one myself last night on eBay for $66CDN. I fully intend on keeping it, but I'm interested to message him just for fun. 

 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DO IT!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do it on face book watch he go nuts and put a high price on it and see what happens 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man, you HAVE to exploit this opportunity. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it's just me, but man have the FB groups have gotten especially negative lately.  Also I have seen multiple people now posting "getting out of the hobby" sales as well in the last 2-3 weeks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Maybe it's just me, but man have the FB groups have gotten especially negative lately.  Also I have seen multiple people now posting "getting out of the hobby" sales as well in the last 2-3 weeks.

I like it when the people complain on there about getting out of the hobby, then post a new arrival here. :)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And this week, the "GRAIL" John Scott Blackhawks jersey returns back to the auction block! Yippee!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cjerina said:

I like it when the people complain on there about getting out of the hobby, then post a new arrival here. :)

 

Maybe it was already on the way - (and paid for on 5/16....)

Personally, I posted a leaving the hobby sale but it just didn't feel right. I took a couple of days and thought about my likes and dislikes and it came down to the Facebook groups. I still love my collection and will be keeping 90% of my jerseys but will only add via auction/ebay, at this point (unless someone sends a message). I don't know why I don't like it; it can't all be Derek Whitaker. It's definitely a little annoying being metaphorically herded by someone who has little hockey knowledge and a moderate understanding of the hobby. I'm an introvert by nature and just find a lot of the guys obnoxious.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2017 at 10:42 PM, jokinen12 said:

 

Edited by OneJerseyMemorabilia
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jokinen12 said:

Maybe it was already on the way - (and paid for on 5/16....)

Personally, I posted a leaving the hobby sale but it just didn't feel right. I took a couple of days and thought about my likes and dislikes and it came down to the Facebook groups. I still love my collection and will be keeping 90% of my jerseys but will only add via auction/ebay, at this point (unless someone sends a message). I don't know why I don't like it; it can't all be Derek Whitaker. It's definitely a little annoying being metaphorically herded by someone who has little hockey knowledge and a moderate understanding of the hobby. I'm an introvert by nature and just find a lot of the guys obnoxious.

Gotcha. Yeah, don't a bunch of other people tell you what to collect or if you should/shouldnt. I just block the guys who are annoying for one reason or another and makes it WAY more enjoyable (I think Im closing on 100 people blocked on FB specifically from the groups).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cjerina said:

Gotcha. Yeah, don't a bunch of other people tell you what to collect or if you should/shouldnt. I just block the guys who are annoying for one reason or another and makes it WAY more enjoyable (I think Im closing on 100 people blocked on FB specifically from the groups).

I think I was at 15 or so, but most were admins. You have the annoying ones like Morten and Ryan Allerman. You have the db's like Derek and Stefan Prill. You have the scammers like Mancuso and Ellis. They all add up

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jokinen12 said:

I think I was at 15 or so, but most were admins. You have the annoying ones like Morten and Ryan Allerman. You have the db's like Derek and Stefan Prill. You have the scammers like Mancuso and Ellis. They all add up

It's like the joy of collecting jerseys all over again!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0