Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chazberg

*Dumb Question Alert* Re: Facebook Groups

1,361 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, thebiggoalie said:

If it weren't for Facebook, I would have no idea who the hell Daniel Sprong is. Now that I know, I really just don't care. 

👍

57 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

If it weren't for Facebook, I would have no idea who the hell Daniel Sprong is. Now that I know, I really just don't care. 

I'm waiting for you to start a Jason LaBarbera game used goals given up puck group.

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

My goal is to find and buy a Sprong jersey, so that his collection will never be complete :D

Saw the post about security issues with e-gesture.  I really don't understand how they don't use a token verification system in this day and age.

9 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

My goal is to find and buy a Sprong jersey, so that his collection will never be complete :D

I'm seeing Charlottetown play friday in Blainville, should message them on facebook and see if they'll bring a Sprong Goal puck for me to buy.

10 minutes ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

I'm seeing Charlottetown play friday in Blainville, should message them on facebook and see if they'll bring a Sprong Goal puck for me to buy.

Sounds like a plan. And then offer that puck on FB and ignore his desperate answers :D

I also noticed he’s selling a no name Philly gamer for $595 plus shipping. 

Good luck with that....

Some idiot is flooding the authentic groups with all his amazing, beautiful, super sexy authentic collection for sale. Probably trying to save up for more Jason Labarbera gamers or some other worthless jersey crap. 

17 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Some idiot is flooding the authentic groups with all his amazing, beautiful, super sexy authentic collection for sale. Probably trying to save up for more Jason Labarbera gamers or some other worthless jersey crap. 

No this is a out rage . 

LOL 

32 minutes ago, cowboys said:

No this is a out rage . 

LOL 

"Make sure you post all 78 photos and information for all ten jerseys in the same thread to avoid any confusion."

Shame. Shame. Shame.