Wendel Clark Hawks Pro Player...

Tazer19

Hello and Happy New Year everyone, 

I am in need of some help...I have had a red Hawks Pro Player w/ NHL2000 patch for a while now that I want to get customized w/ #17 CLARK...

As with any of my Hawks jerseys I want it to be spot on correct...problem is I can't find one picture of CLARK in the red Hawks Pro Player WITH the NHL2000 patch...Now I have found a handful of him in a red Hawks jersey BUT NO PATCH...so before I get it customized I want to be 110% sure it is correct...

Can anyone help me out with a pic of CLARK in the red Pro Player with the patch...??  It would be greatly appreciated...THANK YOU

(Mods if this is in the wrong place, my apologies)

There's a video of the big fight during the season opener against San Jose.  In it you can see Clark on the bench in a red jersey with the patch.  The stills are blurred, but I'm pretty sure it's him in the upper right corner in the first picture.  In the second picture you can see him from closer up although his number isn't fully visible.

IMG_6984_zpsnc6ecdcb.png

IMG_6986_zps9eswlpdw.png

If you want to see the whole video, here it is:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xNvK7x4hq9c

He played 13 games before being traded back to the Leafs.  That video is proof enough but pretty safe to say he wore the red jersey with the patch

LAK74...Thank you so very very much for taking the time to research that and getting me to 100% sure...I am forever grateful...and for the other couple who had input as well...

• 2 weeks later...

57 minutes ago, hausera said:

nice

OK now this is just blatant post count padding. This doesn't even make sense in the context of the rest of the thread.

13 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

OK now this is just blatant post count padding. This doesn't even make sense in the context of the rest of the thread.

Maybe he has stuff to sell:)

13 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

Busted...