All Star game in 27 days...when do we see how ugly the jerseys are??

mfitz804

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Generally it seems jerseys are unveiled first week of January so probably by this weekend. 

I think NHL would be better served releasing jerseys earlier, if not by Black Friday then definitely some point before Christmas. It would provide more options as a gift. 

I kid a bit, I actually liked last years and even the ones from 2015 grew on me. I'm sure I will buy one. The potential is there for a cool throwback style jersey with the 100th Anniversary and all, but of course its not the 100th All Star Game, though. 

Loved the 2002 style especially the Red vs Blue color match. As a collector of All-Star jerseys, I want the NHL to put out jerseys that push the envelope for jersey design while also maintaining the classic look and appeal of a hockey jersey. Wasn't a fan of 2015 or 2014.

Actually in retrospect I think the NHL has missed the boat with most of the designs since they 2004 lockout (minus the the 2011-2012 style) but, I digest. 

Let's see the jerseys!!! I feel like there's usually a leak by this point. My guess is 4 jerseys using the King's colors (forum blue and gold set & silver/white & black set)

ASG jerseys just came out and wow. Love them. They nailed itwith the 4 jerseys  just wish Metropolitan was wearing the purple but the white isn't bad  

Heres The link: 

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-unveils-jerseys-for-2017-all-star-game/c-285554206?tid=277549086

Not bad actually.  The Metro and Central are my favorites

I like them. That purple one is awesome. Of course, my team is in the Metro and I am stuck with the most boring of the 4. 

Agreed mfitz. Those purple are awesome. Wow I am just really impressed with these. Was not a fan of the last couple years. 

If I had to rank them: 

Purple

White

Yellow

Black

Can JB rush deliver these before the ASG? 

Agree, one of the best designs in many years.  Sure wish the Kings guys would have been wearing the purple ones instead of yet another black jersey though.

7 minutes ago, Zeshy25 said:

Agreed mfitz. Those purple are awesome. Wow I am just really impressed with these. Was not a fan of the last couple years. 

If I had to rank them: 

Purple

White

Yellow

Black

Can JB rush deliver these before the ASG? 

I put an e-mail in to JB already to see when/if he is expecting them. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I put an e-mail in to JB already to see when/if he is expecting them. 

Awesome. Thanks.

Great minds...something something...

A lot better than last year, definitely not bad. But I'm getting really tired of teams experimenting with cool customization options that are impossible for fans to replicate correctly.

6 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

A lot better than last year, definitely not bad. But I'm getting really tired of teams experimenting with cool customization options that are impossible for fans to replicate correctly.

They probably do it so you have to go down the official route.

8 minutes ago, Zeshy25 said:

Awesome. Thanks.

Great minds...something something...

Rangers fans and Devils fans thinking alike...mass hysteria!!!

7 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

I have a feeling the accurate customization will be difficult to find on these. I'll reach out to EPS at the appropriate time and see how they are planning to handle them. 

I will. Though with the jerseys just having been revealed, its probably too early to poke the bear. I will wait until I at least know when/if the jerseys will be available. 

These are so much better than the last few all-star games. I'm going to have to buy one of each I think.

Another thought. The picture above doesn't show them but I wonder if these will have the NHL 100 year patch on them.