All Star game in 27 days...when do we see how ugly the jerseys are??

mfitz804

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This replica on eBay has the patterning on the numbers. I am going to guess that EPS is going to be able to replicate these. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Brent-Burns-Nhl-All-Star-Game-Jersey-Pacific-Division-Black-Med-New-/272536248563?hash=item3f746d20f3:g:T-IAAOSwopRYiuvH

Where did they come from?  Stahl's?

I think the on-ice ones will be embroidered.

Just now, LAK74 said:

I think the on-ice ones will be embroidered.

According to what JB told me directly from his Reebok source, that is correct. Same as last year's patches. 

2 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Where did they come from?  Stahl's?

I'm not allowed to say where we got them from, or how (but they didn't tell me I can't confirm we have them or post pictures... so here we are). Sorry.

2 hours ago, furiousd said:

The team patches are printed twill? Classy.

No, as others have said, on ice will likely be embroidered. These are for premiers. I wouldn't be surprised if on ice numbers have some other gimmick to them, like last year's, but that's a total guess. 

10 hours ago, tcmstr said:

I'm not allowed to say where we got them from, or how (but they didn't tell me I can't confirm we have them or post pictures... so here we are). Sorry.

No, as others have said, on ice will likely be embroidered. These are for premiers. I wouldn't be surprised if on ice numbers have some other gimmick to them, like last year's, but that's a total guess. 

Correct, those posted above are for Premiers. On-Ice will be last years full embroidered patch.

No extra gimmicks on the numbers, just the sublimated pattern on the back numbers.  BTW, The ones pictured in the post above are way too dark,

should be a lighter, cool gray that's more tonal. I've heard one of the vendors producing kits screwed up the print colors big time, especially on the black numbers.

They printed the wrong color for the pattern and it looks like a kaleidascope.

1 hour ago, HannuVirta said:

BTW, The ones pictured in the post above are way too dark, should be a lighter, cool gray that's more tonal. I've heard one of the vendors producing kits screwed up the print colors big time, especially on the black numbers.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's no vendors that get the numbers correct. Almost no one on the retail side of things cares about the look of premiers as long as they're "close enough." Trying to get an RMA for something like this would be a pain in the Arse... But you're right, these are way too dark. 

1 minute ago, DJ Rhea said:

They look completley crap 

Yeah those look awful. Should have just used regular old plain numbers. 

6 hours ago, Flyers845 said:

Snoop Dogs kit didn't have the fancy pattern ?

Actually, it did- the lighting just washed it out so you couldn't see it well.  He had a 2.0 too- no Premier crapp for Tha Dogg...

IMG_7203_zpsztqry9ur.jpg

2 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Actually, it did- the lighting just washed it out so you couldn't see it well.  He had a 2.0 too- no Premier crapp for Tha Dogg..

Oh ok, on Tv I couldn't even see it. Looked like white twill. Thanks! 

Edited by Flyers845

2 hours ago, jsh139 said:

I love how he started the show and played a song with a huge F-bomb in it.  Whoops!

Haha I turned it on and was looking at my phone and was wondering who the chose that song....then I saw Snoop.