IMG_0753_zpss31klpx4.jpg

IMG_0756_zpsrl0vftt0.jpg

IMG_0793_zpsycwnfloh.jpg

IMG_0795_zpsz3yignq5.jpg

IMG_0801_zpsjwl7d07w.jpg

IMG_0803_zpsvpk3xrcc.jpg

IMG_0813_zpsr29pavha.jpg

IMG_0816_zpsjl7cgfgu.jpg

That's the entirety of my collection folks. 

Even though I hate the Penguins and especially Crosby, going back to the retro look for the Pens was a great idea. That is a beautiful look.  The lesson here is, "don't fit was ain't broken."

Man, that is one HELLUVA collection! So many absolutely amazing jerseys in there! Any rhyme or reason to what's in it? 

Appreciate everyone's compliments. This collection has been in the works for about 12 years. I've been a member here for a long time but couldn't post a lot in recent years because of a crazy job schedule. 

There's not one real pattern to my choices. I do tend to have a favourable bias towards francophone Quebec born players (being a Quebecer). I mean, why else would one own a PM Bouchard Wild jersey!? 

I also have a thing for white versions of what use to be 3rd jerseys. You'll notice I have a lot of those. 

Also, I grew up in the 90s so California teams really had an impact on my jersey tastes, and that's why I own a bunch of Ducks, Kings and Sharks jerseys. 

And finally, I wanted one of each team at least. Though my lone Canucks jersey is currently for sale in the sales thread.