Indo Edge Quality Control Disaster

Chazberg

So I just purchased an Indo Edge Sens heritage third jersey on eBay. Yes, I know, Indo Edges are inferior, I suck, etc. etc., but it was $50 so I couldn't pass it up. The jersey arrived and at first glance I was very happy with it...until I realized the "O" crest is several inches askew. Observe: 

sens-jersey-crest-crooked.jpg

I contacted the seller, who's been a peach to deal with, and he said he'd check his other size 50s. Well, come to find out he has 11 more and EVERY ONE has the crooked crest. I knew Indo Edges were inferior, but dear lord.

Does anyone know who myself or the seller could possibly reach out to at Reebok about this? I feel this is a big enough embarrassment to get their attention.

Edited by Chazberg

lol at least the seller was being nice and honest and wasn't trying to pull the old "it's an error so it's rare and thus valuable!" scam.

For $50 it sounds almost too good to be true though.  Most likely the seller got these at an even cheaper price and perhaps he got the ones that were rejected by Reebok's quality control?  Just throwing that out there as a possible reason.

6 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

lol at least the seller was being nice and honest and wasn't trying to pull the old "it's an error so it's rare and thus valuable!" scam.

For $50 it sounds almost too good to be true though.  Most likely the seller got these at an even cheaper price and perhaps he got the ones that were rejected by Reebok's quality control?  Just throwing that out there as a possible reason.

I could see that, but the funny thing is if you take a look at the same jersey listed by JB, it appears to have the same issue:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291422525392?ul_noapp=true

In my experience, this is a problem that extends beyond jerseys. Almost all of the Reebok t-shirts I have are printed askew - both the crests/designs on the front and even the 'Reebok' wordmark aren't centered up. They suck.

21 hours ago, TheBZ said:

In my experience, this is a problem that extends beyond jerseys. Almost all of the Reebok t-shirts I have are printed askew - both the crests/designs on the front and even the 'Reebok' wordmark aren't centered up. They suck.

I agree with this sentiment. I was in sports retail for a number of years until last summer and one of the many reasons I fell out of love with it is that most manufacturers simply abandoned quality control. It was so hard to actually *sell* anything to customers for at least the last few years.