Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheKevinShow

Proper number style question

103 posts in this topic

On some teams' jerseys, EPS has been doing the perforations on the numbers, but with fewer rows than what the gamers have.  One missing row of perforations is hardly noticeable on the back numbers, but on the small sleeve numbers it's more apparent.  If this matters to you, you might want to mention the correct number of rows to EPS.  They know there are inaccuracies in their hole patterns, but if you don't say anything, they probably won't do anything to correct it for any particular team.  

50 minutes ago, Energy Legs said:

I want to double check what specific instructions I need to give EPS for customizing a blue Finland 2016 WCoH jersey. I think the numbers should be single-layer twill with laser-cut perforations (or is there a better name for those tiny holes?). The nameplates look like the same material as the back (stretch mesh?).

Any corrections, or anything else I need to specify? Thanks.

EPS offers two styles of customization for the World Cup jerseys, replica style with the sublimated dots (I think $65)  and pro style with the actual perforations (I think $85). If you tell them Pro style with real perforations you should be fine. 

I know some who sent theirs in were disappointed with the number of perforations they used (like LAK said), if it's important to you, get a photo and provide it for reference. 

Edited by mfitz804