Are we starting to see the transition drought?

architecht13

Not sure if this really means anything, but contacted the Baron due to his lack of size 60 Yotes currents and it doesn't sound like he's getting more in.

Y'all think this may be due to the switch to the Addidas brand next season so supply lines are drying up? 

There's a hockey shop down the street that typically buys up their team stock each year and dicks everyone, but I guess I can inquire there.

Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

I'm not sure you can use that team and that size as an indicator since the size isn't popular and neither is the team. If it were Blackhawks in size 54-56, then we'd have a different story.

, now I feel bad about myself :(

6' 6" mutants are people too.

Haha, I know. I've only got two CDN Reeboks on the list and a few of the CCM throwbacks and I'm done for awhile.

I can wear a 58+ now that I've dropped a lot of weight, but I prefer the 60. 

I will find this Jersey somewhere.

I know for a fact that JB stocks less size 60 than anything because they do not sell well. Also the same reason that when the jerseys go on clearance price, the larger sizes are usually more heavily discounted. And, he tends not to get more stock in them once they are gone.

These are specific conversations I have had with him via email, as I wear that size. 

He said the same thing about size 46.  They didn't even bother ordering any size 46's for any of the 4 ASG jerseys this year. :(

Well, it looks like I'll just check the team store to see what they have. I saw Edges there, just not sure if CDN or Indo.

Worse cones to worse, Stars it will be instead!

thanks for the replies!

2 hours ago, architecht13 said:

Well, it looks like I'll just check the team store to see what they have. I saw Edges there, just not sure if CDN or Indo.

Worse cones to worse, Stars it will be instead!

thanks for the replies!

what teams are you looking for I have done the same I dropped a few pounds know I am into size 56 / 58 is big but good as well 

4 hours ago, architecht13 said:

Haha, I know. I've only got two CDN Reeboks on the list and a few of the CCM throwbacks and I'm done for awhile.

I can wear a 58+ now that I've dropped a lot of weight, but I prefer the 60. 

I will find this Jersey somewhere.

I thought that 58+ were the equivalent to 60 in retail jersey??  However I could be mistaken.

42 minutes ago, Hawks2797 said:

I thought that 58+ were the equivalent to 60 in retail jersey??  However I could be mistaken.

They are basically different but they are NOT identical. Anyone who fits a 58+ will fit in a 60 and vice versa, but one might be more comfortable wearing one or the other. Kind of like wearing a regular shirt vs. a tailored fit shirt. Size might be the same but the fit is different.

Somewhere there's measurements.