One-off Jerseys from lost match

AParrotLooksAt40

3 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

With the exception of the 2014 SS jersey, I've bought them all. I like the different looks, buy the jerseys before the game, and still want to support them.

Of course, I also cut up my 15 and 17 jerseys to create a monstrosity so what do I know. http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?/topic/8069-has-anyone-cut-up-multiple-jerseys-to-create-a-new-one/&do=findComment&comment=188356

I wish they had matched the proper secondary emblems to the 50s crest, but alas.

I still dig looks of both.

4 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

...and after much deliberation, I decided I liked the 2017 WC too much to not get it. Sucks that they got spanked, but I'm stoked to see that retro crest's chain stitching in all its glory.

I'll grab an away jersey at a later time.

My resolve not to get the 2017 disappeared quickly. What can I say? I've always preferred their white jerseys, and this year's is undeniably nice.

I have Deryk Engelland's game worn Penguins 1st Period jersey from the 2011 Winter Classic. Awesome designs and awesome patches won't deter me.

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed a difference between NHL and AHL 2.0's, AHL seem a touch larger. Not so much that I would buy a different size, but it's noticeable. 

Yes.  I have a game worn Flyers Stadium Series that is a size 54.  It fits like a 52.  I have also noticed that their 50th anniversary jerseys look a little smaller than their sizes would indicate.

12 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Yes.  I have a game worn Flyers Stadium Series that is a size 54.  It fits like a 52.  I have also noticed that their 50th anniversary jerseys look a little smaller than their sizes would indicate.

Good to know.

I laid my WC over my hawks home last night and it seemed the WC was a tad shorter, a tad slimmer in the sleeves and body, but sleeves seemed to be the same.

Doesnt both me, but I knew it the second I put it on.

• 7 months later...

It's jerseys like that, that make me even more sad there are no made in Canada jerseys. 

Hopefully they get auctioned off or something on NHL auctions, and I can overpay for Dominic Moore or someone.

52 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

It's jerseys like that, that make me even more sad there are no made in Canada jerseys. 

Hopefully they get auctioned off or something on NHL auctions, and I can overpay for Dominic Moore or someone.

Moore played well v 'Nucks, sadly until we get Canadian ones this will have to do, however do I really need a player standard jersey to sit infront of the tv and watch the game? Personally I find fight straps annoying.

23 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Moore played well v 'Nucks, sadly until we get Canadian ones this will have to do, however do I really need a player standard jersey to sit infront of the tv and watch the game? Personally I find fight straps annoying.

You don’t “need” a player standard jersey unless you’re in the NHL, technically. 

19 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

You need to stop wasting bandwidth :P

It could be argued that 99% of this forum is a waste of bandwidth. 

1 hour ago, DJ Rhea said:

I just really want the Canadian made to make up for us not wearing them in the Centennial Classic. It's a holy grail at this point for me.

26 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Good point, but I'm sure you make up 99% of the posts 

You are the 1%. 

(Insert Blue Peter badge here)