EPS Spring Sale 2017

mfitz804

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hawks2797 said:

Keener was my next bet. Im sure he can do them no problem. Just the shipping to Canada isn't cheap.

Know you know how us Canadians feel going the other way in shipping 

22 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Know you know how us Canadians feel going the other way in shipping 

You guys can always find something to complain aboot. 

B85DF493-C255-4A44-B1C1-4BCA62AF3BED.png

6 hours ago, furiousd said:

UPS ground to Winnipeg isn't much more expensive for me than it would be to my US customizing options. 

Really what method do you ship?  I shipped 2 jersey priority international and it cost me $48.

5 minutes ago, Hawks2797 said:

Really what method do you ship?  I shipped 2 jersey priority international and it cost me $48.

First class package rate generally takes about a week, except to the weird parts of Canada, and is usually at least half the cost of Priority International. 

3 minutes ago, Hawks2797 said:

That sure beats what I paid.. Especially since they lost my package. Took just about a month to get there.

Yeah you did not get your money's worth on that one. 

20 minutes ago, Hawks2797 said:

Like I said, I just go UPS ground. I wait until I have 5-6 to go out. Usually runs about 30 bucks, plus whatever extra I decide to insure.

Edited by furiousd

Other option that I've used with Keener before is just getting the kit (same cost as stitching it on) and then having it stitched on locally. That saves a bit of money based on not having to ship.

14 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

First class package rate generally takes about a week, except to the weird parts of Canada, and is usually at least half the cost of Priority International. 

Only issue with the 1st Class is that you cannot insure it for full value. If it gets lost, that could be ugly.

2 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Only issue with the 1st Class is that you cannot insure it for full value. If it gets lost, that could be ugly.

Yes, especially if shipping multiple jerseys. 

Well, five of my jerseys are on their way to EPS now. The total discount almost makes one of the three $85 jerseys in the package free.

Edited by TheKevinShow

EPS needs a Jersey Tracker like Domino's has for its pizza.  That way we can sit on their site and refresh incessantly while we wait for our jerseys to be done.

Great idea, lol.  I dare you to suggest that to Josh!

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

That would only be for fake jerseys, since Domino's is fake pizza. 

True, but how else do you avoid the Noid?

10 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

True, but how else do you avoid the Noid?

Thanks, now every time someone mentions Josh, I am going to think he's wearing annoyed costumeThanks, now every time someone mentions Josh, I am going to think he's wearing a Noid costume.