EPS Spring Sale 2017

mfitz804

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Great idea, lol.  I dare you to suggest that to Josh!

If I were a better Photoshopper, and could make it have the relevant text, I just might! :D

Edited by jsh139

fullsizeoutput_d4d_zpsoycbbkgb.jpeg

looking for any help with getting this numbered up ,will send to EPS just need a few pics to show them the font and nameplate material 

looking to Jason Labarbera

Edited by cowboys

2 hours ago, cowboys said:

looking for any help with getting this numbered up ,will send to EPS just need a few pics to show them the font and nameplate material 

looking to Jason Labarbera

Who the hell wants a Jason Labarbera jersey??!?!?!!!?!? 

:P

Edited by thebiggoalie

Finally got mine sent out today. Excited to get it back... it's not something that I think anyone has, so I got that going for me.

2 minutes ago, furiousd said:

No one? Is it a... grail? *eye roll*

Haha, no, definitely not a grail. Just something I haven't seen anyone do as of yet.

9 hours ago, dsl135 said:

Finally got mine sent out today. Excited to get it back... it's not something that I think anyone has, so I got that going for me.

2016-17 Chris VandeVelde?  :P

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

2016-17 Chris VandeVelde?  :P

Nooooooo, THAT would be a grail!

24 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

It's been two weeks since the start of the sale.  Anyone get an invoice yet? :)

That made me actually laugh out loud. 

I was told by Josh to expect one in a few days.

But mine have been there since January 23rd, so I guess that's not very noteworthy.

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That made me actually laugh out loud. 

I was actually half serious, haha. I got my last order in 3 weeks in the middle of the season so I'd expect the same or quicker now that they're pretty much done with hockey ? One can always hope!

59 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

I was told by Josh to expect one in a few days.

But mine have been there since January 23rd, so I guess that's not very noteworthy.

But, in all fairness, you've got them doing like 64 jerseys so it's gonna take a little longer ?

5 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

But, in all fairness, you've got them doing like 64 jerseys so it's gonna take a little longer ?

True, that's why I haven't been hounding them about it. I also had two in there that needed cleaning, so I was always thinking the long end of that 8-12 week range.

Has anyone ever had an issue actually paying EPS? They sent me an invoice yesterday, and I think they messed it up. Josh says it's just PayPal not working and to keep trying, but it keeps giving me an error and the url says "amount error" in it. I don't wanna push the issue too much but I'm pretty certain this is an issue on their end and not PayPal. Any thoughts?

9 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Is it a problem with the amount?  Does your PP account have any restrictions on it?

I can't imagine he isn't Verified, once you are verified you have no limit other than $10,000 per transaction.

I'm sure he's close because he sent in 4,000 jerseys, but not quite to $10,000.

:)

Well I feel like a jackass now.  For some reason I thought the sale was until 4/10/17 and now see that it was always 4/3/17.  Dammit.

37 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Is it a problem with the amount?  Does your PP account have any restrictions on it?

Nope, I've used PayPal for well above this amount before, but I don't even get that far. It doesn't even get to my account or login. I enter my address on EPS' site, then hit confirm, then the generic PayPal error.

Edited by JoeM7392

1 minute ago, JoeM7392 said:

Nope, I've used PayPal for well above this amount before, but i done even get that far. It doesn't even get to my account or login. I enter my address on EPS' site, then hit confirm, then the generic PayPal error.

So bizarre.  Maybe ask Josh if you can just use Paypal directly?  Pay them from within Paypal's site and reference your invoice #.

8 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Well I feel like a jackass now.  For some reason I thought the sale was until 4/10/17 and now see that it was always 4/3/17.  Dammit.

This sale was very short. I, of course, now have 3-4 additional blanks I want to do that I'll pay full price for.